What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Love the logo and, as an English speaker, I love the name.

In saying that, I'm not sure how I'd feel if a wooden coaster here or in America, for example, was called 'Splinter' - would feel quite cheesey?

As a general point - I love Energylandia's map in general: colourful, easy to read, paths are accurate, makes stuff look fun whilst maintaining accuracy. It's pretty much the perfect map!

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
jOrChrt.jpg

FYVXmKs.jpg

Xwbj0ij.jpg

4oXcesn.jpg

bernatc22

Mega Poster
Was a bit skeptic at first, with how fast this thing was growing and how if fell down because of the wind... but now it seems like Energylandia is putting all other parks to shame! The construction speed and the rigourous work beig done for Zadra is something I had never seen before, so excited for this project!

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I'd say so. Double the amount of wheels, and the wheel assemblies can articulate now, which allows for tighter transitions. Probably more benefits I haven't thought of.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Why would they have trains delivered to them if construction is far from finished?

I am astonished by how fast they are erecting this monster, even with the setback. Can't wait for it to be finished!

Joao Franco

Roller Poster
Maybe Vekoma is delivering a whole package with those trains together with the track for the new Shockwave+ project?