What's new

Emerald Park News/Discussion

Hutch

Strata Poster
I didn't realize the boomerang was a Saven model. That's awesome that they managed to weave a stock model (designed for Farup Sommerland in mind) in with another coaster.

I'm sure the suspended had to be designed around it, but still.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
Feel like I'm going insane trying to read those names. So it looks like we have "The Quest at Tir na Nog" in Pic 1, "Fianna Force" in #2, and [maybe] "Celtic D______R" on #3?

MatthewMc23

Roller Poster
Screenshot_20240402_121327_YouTube.jpgIt looks like they are doing a good bit of housekeeping around the park. The top of Viking Voyage for i stance was left unfinished and also stuck out with rusted beems. These seem to have been replaced or at least hopefully tidied up. There is scaffolding erected at the top where these beems are located.

Irishcoasterfan

Roller Poster
I took a few photos from a trip to Emerald Park last Friday. I'm fairly sure I saw a train cresting the lift hill on a test run but I was on Dino Dash at the time and didn't see any further testing over the rest of the day. The first pic is taken from near the carpark. The second pic is from within the park near the entrance to Cú Chulainn. I'm guessing the metal barrier will be removed and that will be the entrance to the new land.
IMG_7234.jpgIMG_7235.jpg