Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yolk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I love eggs. The yolk is by far the best bit, as it actually has flavour, and is a much better texture when runny.

Too many eggs give me a migraine though :( Omlettes and pancakes being the two biggest culprits.

My dad has a funny allergic reaction to eggs, and they make him feel as though he's had three or four pints. He can't eat an egg and drive for the rest of the day (or do much else apart from swear and sing Danny Boy badly ;) ). Most bizzare.

A

Anonymous

I love the yolk it is the best part and has all the good stuff in it lol.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
I love eggs no matter how they're cooked, boiled, fried, poached, omelette or even in egg fried rice. But the bit I love most is to get a whole yolk in my mouth and pop it letting it run down my throat. Yolk it is.

A

Anonymous

i love eggs, think there fantastic but the only place to get the best eggs is tesco.

I happen to really like eggs, the yolk being my favourite part, especially to dip toast in!

The thing I don't understand is why you guys dip your chips, or fries rather, in the yolk. I've never heard of such a thing, but it sounds interesting. Though, it doesn't sound very appealing.

Geo, that video made me laugh.

Ollie

CF Legend
^Same I only do it when I go to a resturaunt and i've only got some of the yolk left on my plate. So I dip my chips in then to give it abit more taste. :D

Ollie

CF Legend
The yolk can change sometimes its hard and jelly like. And other times its like a water balloon.

A

Anonymous

I prefer the yolk because it has more of a yummy taste to it, and the white dosn't so yolk has my vote.