Whats your favourite part of an egg?

• White

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yolk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ollie

CF Legend
Whats your favourite part of the egg. If you dont like either then vote for which part you would choose if you liked them (if that makes any sense :lol: )

peep

CF Legend
I only eat eggs that are made by Cadburys :D

seriously, I'm not a big fan of eggs so only have them when used to make something else, e.g. a pancake

A

Anonymous

The yolk's pretty wicked when its all liquidy and ****, in boiled/poached/fried eggs.. so yeah yolk biotch!

Jake

Strata Poster
Eggs are horrible.

But, the white bit is less disgusting than the yolk because it isn't squishy and runny... ew.

Rory

Mega Poster
EGGS ARE REVOLTING.

Even creme eggs. In anyway shape or form. Seeing a poached egg makes me want to puke.

Ollie

CF Legend
I used to like the white bit first, then I suddenly liked the yolk more. Now I like them both the same. :D

Sam

Giga Poster
How the hell can you not like eggs?!

They're ****ing eggcelent!

I prefer the white I think.... though the yolk is fab too.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Eggs hit their peak when I was about 13/14 and we used to throw them at taxis for the thrill of the chase.

But seriously, the yolk owns, especially for dipping your chips in.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Yolk is delicious, I like dipping my chips in them, Like Pierre said. Yolk tastes great, It's one of my favourite things.

Rach

Giga Poster
I prefer the white bit, but its very very rare that i eat eggs.

I hate the yolk when its runny, and when its solid.

If you don't like eggs, then you can't like cakes either, as thats like one of the main ingrediants.

A

Anonymous

airbabe101 said:
If you don't like eggs, then you can't like cakes either, as thats like one of the main ingrediants.

So I assume to like cakes you also have to like raw flour and large quantities of butter too?

Rach

Giga Poster
ZeroG said:
airbabe101 said:

So I assume to like cakes you also have to like raw flour and large quantities of butter too?

No, i haven't a clue how that one come up, of course when making cakes you mix eggs into it, with flour and butter as well. Then cook them. Ypu don't eat the eggs raw.

I'll keep my gob shut next time aye.

Lain

Giga Poster
Eggs are nasty.

If I had to choose though, it'd be the yolk, it looks more fun than the white.

A

Anonymous

Haha.. just remembered..
I.love.you.egg! :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNndX9qua1o&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

Pierre

Strata Poster
This topic reminds me of the SHÍTE advert for eggs at the minute

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv17euxDDi8[/youtube]