Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Used to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lol

Mega Poster
I am best at all imstrunents, my best musical imstrunent is the drum, I play it with feeling.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
^I would like to add that I don't do GSCE Music. It's the most mind-rottingly boring subject. That's probably because I'm crap at it though...
I chose Music GCSE purely because of my level of skill in the trumpet. But knowing that it's 50% composition which I find to be the worst part of the course, I often regret choosing it in the first place.

Some of the people who are the best at composition in my class either play the guitar or drums and/or don't know how to read music at all, which is odd.

So the performance part is easy for me, which is 25% (the other 25% is the Listening exam, which isn't too bad either.

Nicky

Hyper Poster
At the moment I play Clarinet and the Bassoon. I got to grade three on the clarinet before I quit doing grades. Been playing the clarinet for 6 years and the bassoon for 4 years.

I used to play the french horn which I did for 4 years. I sing too.

I never took GCSE music, I don't like performing by myself and I prefer it as a hobby rather than knowing all the ins and outs of it.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
No, I'm thoroughly lacking musical talent. However, I do know how to run a sound board and did that for about 4 years at our church. So I can't play it, but I can mix it. Back in 6th grade I sang in the choir, although looking back I can't quite understand why... my voice is terrible.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I play the Keyboard, I'm trained to use/operate Korg, Roland and Moog synthesizers and I'm learning to DJ. Although with a busted wrist, I can't play much but I do my best. I also got an A* in music GCSE.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I did music GCSE for two weeks, and then decided to wander over and do a Drama GCSE instead.

I played keyboard back then, to a pretty low standard. Now, I play bass, again to a pretty low standard. I've barely touched it in recent months, and half the stuff I knew i've forgotten. I'm all self-taught though, I only got it as something to mess around with, not something to do as a serious hobby.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
I play the Piano/Keyboard....

Badly though to be honest.... i used to be much better but haven't played in some time....

I'm practising though lol

A

Anonymous

I've beeing playing flute and violin since I was 5, but I've stopped both now. I want to play drums =)