What's new

Do you count kiddie coasters in your coaster count?

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
I'm talking like Jr. Gemini size. I do though, all though IMO it's just a corny way to bring up your count. If I didn't count them, I'd be at like 68 coasters.

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
No, it has everything to classify it as a coaster, but it isn't..

By the way guys does Corkscrew at Cedar Point count as a roller coaster? I think it does not because of it's triangle wheels and concrete over the shoulder restraints.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
This thread is like a match to dry wood.

I count anything that is on a track, and rolls on its own (IE gravity) for at least some portion of the ride.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Of course. It may be small, but it is a roller coaster.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Even I count kiddie coasters :)

If they meet the basic criteria, then yeah. Just because they're force-less or rubbish, it doesn't make them any less of a coaster. Otherwise you'd not be counting things like Furius Baco ;)

Rachel

Coaster MILF
I worked out that I had more creds that I originally thought through finding kiddie creds that i'd rode on Coaster Count.

So yea if its on my app, i'll count it :) .

Hobbes

Mega Poster
I'm with everyone else here. Definitely count kiddie coasters.

Granted, if I didn't, my count would drop only 1, but I still do :p

jolash

Mega Poster
I sure do count em, but I don't go out of my way to get the credit. I have more kiddie credits missed than I actually have ridden.

njn63

Mega Poster
jolash said:
I sure do count em, but I don't go out of my way to get the credit. I have more kiddie credits missed than I actually have ridden.
This.

There's a special category for those that actually care enough about their count to talk themselves onto rides like Gemini Jr. :drinking: