What's new

Djurs Sommerland | Juvelen | Intamin Launch Coaster

EthC

Mega Poster
Looks like a massive laugh going on that. MUCH faster it looks on the video then i was expecting it to look, well done intamin. (oakwood please get one :D)

Brookes

Giga Poster
I'd totally missed this ride being built until I saw a POV today but it looks like a really great coaster. The double launch looks cool and the hills and turns look extremely fun.

andrus

Giga Poster
Come on Danish guy, I wan't the review now! :p Ok, so I've already been looking a bit at the reports over at TPR (couldn't wait ^^) and Juvelen seems like a big hit! :) It looks really fast in the POV and is just the kind of coaster that I think I would love!

Martyn B

CF Legend
A few pics from TPR:

thumbdsc2523.jpg

thumbdsc25240.jpg

thumbdsc2534.jpg

thumbdsc2536.jpg

thumbdsc2563.jpg

thumbdsc2584.jpg

thumbdsc25850.jpg

thumbdsc25920.jpg

thumbdsc25961.jpg

thumbdsc2616.jpg

thumbdsc4031.jpg

thumbdsc41610.jpg

I dont know if there is a back story or not, but the quad bike trains and the theming seem like a very random combination...

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
Most of the foliage just hasn't fully leafed out and is still pretty young so I'd expect it to look a lot better in a few years. That said I hope they add some sort of vines to the ruins just to add even more awesomeness.

_koppen

Hyper Poster
TheCoasterCruiser said:
Maybe it's not visible from the pictures, but there has been planted a lot of trees and foilage.

How big is the area behind the ride? (toward the forrest)

It seems to me that they have cut down a lot more trees than necessary for this ride.
Maybe it's for more expanding in the near future.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
This is cute. Lovely station theming and it should be fab when the foliage grows.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
This ride is actually pretty damn good, the second launch especially has an awesome kick to it... Some good theming and the lack of foliage makes no difference, meaning it will only improve the experience...

Can a park in the UK get one please?