What's new

Disneyland Paris What Will Happen?

Darren B

Giga Poster
I really hope they knock down DLP and build a Cedar Fair park instead <3

Or at least have a Hyper going through and around the castle. Oh, and RMC big thunder mountain, that'd be fab.

Disney has so much money, space and potential to rival Cedar Fair and Six Flags but they never take it.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Darren B said:
I really hope they knock down DLP and build a Cedar Fair park instead <3

Just make sure they leave TOT and cinemagic untouched though!! Maybe Rnrc and Crush too! And a couple of the dark rides from the main park!

Ethan

Strata Poster
Darren B said:
Disney has so much money, space and potential to rival Cedar Fair and Six Flags but they never take it.

Well they don't rival Cedar Fair or Six Flags, they dominate the market.
Disney don't need RMC coasters and Hypers, they do it right now. Besides they don't need to compete with CF or Six Flags, they have a different market. Plus Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks are disgusting and bland in comparison tbh.

The worldwide attendance figures prove it. I mean even Merlin beats Cedar Fair and Six Flags in terms of attendance.

Darren B

Giga Poster
98CB1487-1005-48A8-8468-72C107662D32_zpsexkyn946.jpg

At what point did you think I was being serious?

I'm not seriously suggesting they do that. I'd love them too obviously, as it would make the park more thrill seeker friendly. But, I'm fully aware that Disney caters for children and families, not thrill seekers.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I know the conversion point is a joke, not a hilarious one though if I may add.
I was picking up on the point you made about Cedar Fair and Six Flags being their rivals.

Darren B

Giga Poster
Ethan said:
I know the conversion point is a joke, not a hilarious one though if I may add.
I was picking up on the point you made about Cedar Fair and Six Flags being their rivals.

Ethan, dear, it wasn't meant as a joke, I was procrastinating.

And please, you're still going on about something that really doesn't need discussing. :roll:

Everyone procrastinates from time to time on the forums, you just read it and move on. Sometimes it's wishful thinking on someone's behalf, other times it's just tongue in cheek. You can't start arguing against what I've posted, because I already agree with you...

Ethan

Strata Poster
I wasn't arguing with you, I picked up on something you said.
Also, I'm afraid the whole "Ethan, dear..." thing doesn't work if you don't have sass.

Sorry.

Darren B

Giga Poster
Ethan said:
Also, I'm afraid the whole "Ethan, dear..." thing doesn't work if you don't have sass.

Sorry.

I've got more sass in my little finger than you'll ever have, DEAR.

And drop the whole 'picking up on something'. You made yourself look like a twat and that's fine. Move on.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Darren B said:
Ethan said:

Sorry.

And drop the whole 'picking up on something'. You made yourself look like a twat and that's fine. Move on.

I very much doubt that. The fact that you're still arguing with a "twat" like me shows you care.
I disagreed with you, you didn't like it. Boo hoo.

You know I don't even know why I'm having this petty argument, it's stupid.

Darren B

Giga Poster
Ethan said:
Darren B said:
Ethan said:

Sorry.

I very much doubt that. The fact that you're still arguing with a "twat" like me shows you care.
I disagreed with you, you didn't like it. Boo hoo.

You know I don't even know why I'm having this petty argument, it's stupid.

Firstly, I'm arguing with you because I enjoy arguing with twats, and let's face it, I'm not going to find a bigger one around these forums.

Secondly, even if my original statement was meaningful and well thought out I really wouldn't give a flying **** what YOU think.

Thirdly, you're having this argument because you're a winey, obnoxious, argumentative little bitch!

And finally, let's not ruin this topic anymore, eh? I'll hold up my hands and take the blame for that, but if you feel the need to reply then please do so in this topic viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37525 (it's already ruined) or, if not, I suggest you get back on your mothers tit! She's probably wondering where you've got too.

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ Great one. You take the piss out of my mum just because she's ill and think you're being witty.
I'm sure you think it's hilarious. Maybe keep other people out of this petty argument.

Darren B

Giga Poster
'Just because' insinuates that I'm targeting your mum because she's sick. I would have to know that your mum was sick first, surely.

Also, at no point did I make any gestures derogatory to your mum, they were strictly aimed at you. For me to make remarks directly about your mum would require me to like you and want to engage in 'banter' with you. Trust me, I don't like you, I think you're pretty vile if I'm being honest.

But lols that you took offence anyway, little bitch.

Dar

Hyper Poster
I think Disney need to focus on upkeep and renovation at the minute. I've heard that it's losing its shine a little and starting to look a little tired.

That and a Splash Mountain.

Darren B

Giga Poster
"So, Disneyland Paris theme park is in trouble with falling revenues and visitor numbers down this year by 800,000.

I'm not surprised because I reckon it's the worst place in the world. The rides are no better than you get from a travelling fair, the staff are disinterested and what child these days wants to see a Lithuanian in a mouse suit?

Who is Mickey Mouse anyway? Or Goofy? Kids used to sit in open-mouthed wonderment at Disney's creations. But that was when the only alternative was going out into the street and catching diphtheria.

Today, they have the Internet and PlayStations and the ability to take a picture of their morning poo and Snapchat it to all their mates.

And Dumbo can't compete with that".

-Jeremy Clarkson

Nail hit on the head.

Ben

CF Legend
Literally the best description of DLRP ever.

It's so many millions of miles behind all the other properties it's ridiculous.

If even HK was that close I'd go yearly but I have no intention of ever returning even though there's a cred!

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
rollermonkey said:
What an idiot. Worst place in the world? Man needs to get out of his little bubble.

Are you being serious? He was obviously exaggerating for effect when he said that.

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ Clarkson is just thirsty for press. I agree with rollermonkey.

He's a fat racist and everyone knows it.

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
Ethan said:
He's a fat racist and everyone knows it.

If your referring to his n word incident, it was nothing more than a witch hunt instigated by people who don't like him and want to see him fired from the BBC.