What's new

Disneyland Paris Updates

spicy

Giga Poster
I'm glad that they are finally replacing Animagique, it was a nice concept with the glow in the dark theme but it never really lived up to what it could have been due to budget cuts (typical of the studios early days). There are much better Disney shows in other Disney parks and looks like the new show is going to be in the style of Mickey and the Magical map which I have never seen but only heard really good things about so definitely a step in the right direction.

As for the park, I caught the last of the Christmas season this year, Disneyland Park was in overall great condition and we had a great time with pretty empty parks. Only complaint was Rock N Rollercoaster had no music only loud cracking sounds on all 5 of our rides (We can't have had the same train each time) and Space Mountain had no music at the 2 times we rode.

Overall looks like 2016 is definately a year to miss with a lot happening/refreshed for 2017 (Updated BTMR, Updated PoTC, Star Tours 2, Mickey and the Magician)

Martyn B

CF Legend
I see the Rock 'n' Roller coaster is now closed until like the end of June. What's the plan for that? Seems a bit too long for just the usual maintenance.

peep

CF Legend
I know for a while there was a plan to re-theme it but I don't think it's enough time to do that... yet.

I hear it could be to sort out all the audio and lighting... again. The lighting has been fine in my opinion so unless they're adding to it? The audio truly needs to be fixed though.