What's new

Deity [B&M Hyper Coaster RLRides] -DOWNLOAD NOW PAGE 3

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Ok, done faffing, need to get back to finishing this. I'm now working with someone to get this as the full ride experience I have envisioned. The actual track is complete, so watch this space for updates.
poster-2020-02-24-18-39-48.png

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Just wanted to share some progress done by my collaborator (parkscape_design on instagram) who's taken my sketches and concepts and delivered the starts of a beautiful station design. Here I give you the temple of Deity, worshipping speed, height and force =P. Excited to see this come together how I've envisioned finally.

Photo-26-02-2020-16-30-24.jpg

bob_3_

Giga Poster
poster-2020-02-29-07-22-23.png

The Deity tower is taking shape! Bare in mind this is just an early draft without the detailing, but I wanted to show the scale. I know it might be a little unusual to build a 200ft station for a coaster, but I've always loved travelling and looking at places of worship and be in awe of the scale. This coaster is all about the feeling, so I wanted the station to reflect that too. This is a collaborative process that has been really exciting so far, with the objects created by @parkscape_design on instagram. We're both really excited to show where this project goes.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Haha, that's wonderfully absurd and OTT. I love it. <3

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Imagine an actual park doing something like that. I love the concept just for the sheer absurdity of it!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Ha glad you guys get it! I've had some backlash due to the scale elsewhere, which, when I'm so passionate about what I do with NL found it a bit disheartening, because it's actually exactly what I had in my head lol. Decided to stay away from them for the time being

Just figured out sometimes it's best to just keep my head down and follow through with my vision, as much as I find suggestions really helpful to push my projects forward, I'm glad I have a little space on this site where I can share what goes on in my head. And a couple of you seem to enjoy it =).

[PS, Might just be feeling sensitive atm coz my lifes fallen apart and designing is the best form of therapy I have @Hixee If I make it to the Alton Live for once maybe we can discuss NL properly]

PPS, Heres the internals so far.

Photo-02-03-2020-15-09-59.png

Last edited:

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Have been working with @parkscape_design to come up with the object creation. The station is inspired by places of worship I've visited over the years, I love the large scale of them and imposing design. It's been really difficult to get this right, so this is still just a draft so far, but I think it starts the capture the vibe I want for the ride, we plan to put a lot more detail into it and get the texturing right, plus the actual design of some of the elements arn't final, but I'm really excited to see where this project goes. Watch this space.

poster-2020-03-02-21-30-59.png

Just a view from the "Orion turn"

Screen-Shot-2020-03-03-at-08-30-19.png

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Just a little special preview for you CF guys. I give you the Deity area music.

And the current state of the station <3.

Photo-07-03-2020-12-26-43.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That awkward moment when you're station building is the most expensive bit of your coaster. :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Haha, wasn't meant to be a criticism, only a playful joke. :p

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Just wanted to show you the 'woodland walk'. With the ride taking up so much space I wanted the area to be divided up abit. The main plaza ia around the church, but if you go off the beaten track underneath the lift you'll be rewarded with a large viewing platform at the stone circle.

poster-2020-03-29-13-16-56.png

poster-2020-03-29-13-22-43.png

poster-2020-03-28-13-34-24.png

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Why can't you design real parks for me...?

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Progress has slowed down abit, with the current circumstances, creativity has been weirdly different. Jay has taken abit of time off too. So in the meantime. Just wanted to strip the ride back and just show the full layout in all it's glory. It will be finished before summer I hope.

Deity-layout-instav2.jpg