What's new

CWOA | Mandrill Mayhem (World of Jumanji) | B&M Wing Coaster | 2023

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Zero-G roll was going over the entrance pathway into the area? I was expecting a bit more height in it to be honest🤔

Archie

Mega Poster
this coaster is one of the strangest i have ever seen. the concept an LSM winged shuttle made by B&M. it is certainly going to be a unique experience

Archie

Mega Poster
^ This. I think the drive tyres will sit in the centre of the station as there is a set on each track piece. I assume these are to hold the train in the station during loading etc.
I know I'm very late to this conversation but I'm assuming the drive tyres will be able to move out of the way of the train when it passes through the station at speed, so they don't scrape along the bottom of the train

Archie

Mega Poster

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I think the second launch is just to give it enough momentum to get up the helix in the forward direction and back around the rest of the course in the backward direction.

This coaster is certainly different, if nothing else!
Hopefully this means that the coaster won't have an excessively dull return trip. Maybe it's going to boost the train both before the helix going forwards and then going backwards before the inversion?

Archie

Mega Poster
surly this sort of thing could be done easily with a modified infinity coaster, surly that would have been a better option