What's new

Corkscrew's Inversions to be Part of Entrance Feature

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I think unpainted would look abysmal. They needed repainting, and the needed to be repainted in a colour which matched the entrance. I still think they'll look awesome. See Blackpool, that's how you make a statue! :p

A

Anonymous

That looks Awesome now better than I thought it would look. I cant wait till me and my foxxy go to the park before the schools break for summer.

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
It is on the map aswell now, look on the 2010 map :D looks fantastic, but I do still think the other colours are better, it is a classic !

A

Anonymous

25087_1247756037378_1333755622_30521095_4756232_n.jpg

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Yay for anti-rape device! Shame I've already raped them when they were in the car-park...

They do look very nice, and I'm glad they've been put up, but I still question whether the entrance was the right place...

Coaster-Fiend

Mega Poster
I think the corkscrews look great outside the gates, although we can't see their placement.

The blue paint job looks groovy and it's a nice tribute to the ride.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Brilliant addition to the entrance, absolutely brilliant. The look really, really smart! Now, sort out the rest of the entrance Alton ;) :lol:

Brookes

Giga Poster
I'm with everyone else, they look great. I was a bit wary about the colours at first, but after seeing them yesterday, they fit in perfectly!

A

Anonymous

I think it looks really nice, classic, I am glad they have put it here, because if it was in the gardens not many people would go and see it. This is the place and the colours are fab!

Daniel Bill Kent

Mega Poster
Looks nice, but Thorpe did it first, like mentioned earlier to display it to the fullest place it somewhere else around the park.

Th13teen might be a good start.