What's new

Confessions on a Coaster Forum

bmac

Giga Poster
I don't think Intamin's OTSRs are uncomfortable, they're more annoying when I get jabbed in the neck. Those 1st gen SLC seats and OTSRs on Nor Easter were DIRE. I'm not sure if the other Vekoma SLC trains are good or not but Nor Easter's were obnoxious to sit in, don't even get me started on riding. Thankfully the newer trains are at least roomier, and instead of getting my head smashed every inch it's more of a constant head tap against the head rest.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Nothing really wrong with most OTSR's. B&M's are actually quite comfy, in my opinion. So are the strap-style ones on I305.

tribar

Mega Poster
Youngster Joey said:
I highly dislike GCI. they always give me a large pounding headache.
I'm not a big fan of GCI either. Most of ther layouts look force less and the restraints seem to keep getting tighter and tighter during the ride.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
I don't think Schwarzkopf shuttle loops are good (with the exception of Psyke Underground).

I love GG's Timbeliner Trains

I thought Ghost Rider was really good when I rode it last year.

HRRR craps all over the other coasters at Universal Orlando.

I thought all the staff at SFMM were really friendly

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
THIS coaster -
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbkEHceSZ8c[/youtube]

It better than..... this one
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVsD8QLsgk[/youtube]

, this one
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MFAbEsqVZA[/youtube]

, and this one too
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0FwscPjC3s[/youtube]

Dont hate

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
-I thought Blazing Fury was actually a really good coaster.
-Intimidator at Carowinds is my favorite coaster and I prefer it to Goliath at SFOG.
-I loved Nighthawk.
-I didn't think Hurler at Carowinds was as bad as everyone says it is.
-I like stand up coasters.
-I enjoy most Arrow Loopers/Corkscrews
-Blue Streak at Cedar Point had INSANE amounts of airtime.
-Hansa Park and Heidi Park are #1 on my park to do list.

jolash

Mega Poster
I actually enjoy B&M's Wingrider/flyer restraints.

We should turn all of these into Confession Bear and Unpopular Opinion Puffin memes.

A101

Mega Poster
Of all the coasters in Orlando, I enjoyed Rip Ride Rockit the most.
My trips to Disneyland have all been meh, and enjoy Universal's parks more.
I despise all Intamin fanboys who hate B&Ms, (come at me bro)
Despite being an ACE member, I say tear up the TOGO standups and melt them down into B&Ms.

Hobbes

Mega Poster
I like H:RRR
I like Intimidator, it's my second favorite B&M.
I enjoyed Mean Streak.
Maverick didn't amaze me.
I thought Green Lantern at SFGAdv was fun.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
*I like wing coasters a LOT and would like to see Kings Island tear down Vortex and build a wing coaster there.
*I actually really like Carowinds.
*I think Kings Island is an awful park and I would trade almost any park for it as a home park. Though I think Banshee might change that.
*I kind of enjoyed my ride on Mean Streak and don't want to see it changed.
*I'm scared of heights. I can only ride coasters since they have you restrained really well and get you down from there really quickly. I have a passionate hatred for drop towers and I haven't even RIDDEN a Windseeker.
*My favorite WDW park is Epcot.
*I honestly think that at BGT this fall that Cheetah Hunt may rank higher on my top 10 than Maverick or Dragster, maybe even Millennium.

There! I said it! Hate me for it!

Error

Strata Poster
Couple more for you lot, as this has risen from the grave:

-As bored as I am with the park: I still love going to Cedar Point. I'm very excited to work there again next week. Even more excited to know that my old supervisor 1) Still remembers me after five years and 2) Put me on Gatekeeper. Speaking of:
-I find Gatekeeper fun. Not great, but still fun.
-I never thought I should of won the video editing competition in 2008. I still have the piece of lift cable I won from it but feel now that a better video could be made.
-I can't do huge credit runs. I actually hate huge credit runs. I never could understand why people would go to a park for an hour to grab rides and go. I really can't understand why people do huge credit runs by themselves. It's honestly the stupidest thing I can think of.

djmcbell

Roller Poster
1 - I really don't think Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is the bestest thing ever. I'm not sure whether it can be classed as a coaster (some weird robocoaster thing) but it's just too sickening, being lurched around from one scene to another. Also I couldn't make any sense of the storyline whatsoever so just ended up looking to the side to see all the other cars being flung in front of the giant projection screens.

2 - same about Everest - I think Mummy at Universal Studios is much better.

3 - I prefer Blackpool Pleasure Beach's Pepsi Max Big One over Cedar Point's Millennium Force - Big One is such a great way to see the park.

4 - I secretly dread the Wild Mouse at BPB as I fear I'll be decapitated on it some day.

TilenB

Strata Poster
1. I don't like BGT, mainly because of their policy of not allowing to bring any food in the park, so you have to leave everything in a PAID locker which only accepts coins. Also the operators on Gwazi were awful.

2. I liked Th13teen, I think it's a very good family coaster, definately the best I've ridden to date.

3. I hate Eurosat

4. Big Dipper and Nickelodeon Streak in PBB were a huge surprise and I rank them in my top20

5. Grand National on the other hand was AWFUL and definitely the worst coaster I've ever ridden (yeah, even worse than Prater's Volare and Infusion)

6. I love DiVertical and have it in my top20