What's new

Colossus Or Dragon Khan?

Which is better in your opinion. Please vote only if you have ridden both.

• Dragon Khan

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Colossus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NASHER

Roller Poster
DK castrates collosus, force feeds it it's own balls, then forces stealth to shove the resulting mess up it's ass, while baco looks on and laughs.
Sorry to post in a 3 year old topic, but DK is just better than collosus in every single conseivable way. End of.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
Rush said:
Can I go for the 'I haven't ridden Khan so I have to go for Colossus' option?

Only if I can have the 'not ridden Khan yet but will have in June but still think Khan is better' option. :--D

Slash

Giga Poster
ZeroG said:
Edit2: Oh, and the Dragon Khan train I went in (5 times in a row) had less than 6 people in it each time, so it was probably smoother than normal.

Somehow I don't think thats going to affect it a hell of a lot. :roll:

Cant really say as I've been on neither, I like rough coasters as long as they arent, **** i just broke my neck rough but Dragon Khan looks way better.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Can't believe 8 people voted for Colossus so far :lol: . Even if you haven't ridden DK it yet, it still looks a hell of a lot better than Colossus.

DK for me anyday.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Sorry but how are they even that similar? Just because they both have a few more loops than average, blargh.

Kahn obviously, though I do love the noise Colossus makes as it come off the lift hill =D

jamesw12

Roller Poster
Jake said:
Colossus is the type of ride that would be cloned, and the 8 inversion model was cloned, but nobody would be dumb enough to order a clone of colossus!

DK for me.

Slightly off topic, but what inversions is the 8 inversion model missing ?

Tony

Hyper Poster
Now that I've been on both, Khan is better by miles but I still found Colossus fun and decent. It wasn't that rough and I was seated towards the back for all my rides and the inlines were really fun.

Dragon Khan is allot better though. It's fast, intense, allot of fun and that 0g Roll is just unlike any others and it doesn't let up.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
jamesw12 said:
Jake said:
Colossus is the type of ride that would be cloned, and the 8 inversion model was cloned, but nobody would be dumb enough to order a clone of colossus!

DK for me.

Slightly off topic, but what inversions is the 8 inversion model missing ?

Two of the Barrel Rolls I believe.

nealbie

CF Legend
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Khan's 8 inversions don't ever repeat themselves do they? I mean, they're all different.

Whereas Colossus has what 5 of its 10 being rolls! :roll:

What it should have been was similar to Khan but with another 2 inversions, even 1 maybe just to take the record. But instead, boringness :lol:

nealbie

CF Legend
Oh yeah the corkscrews! *puts dunce hat on*

Mind you the loops are different sizes so it's not too bad :wink:

spicy

Giga Poster
Don't be silly, one of the best roller coasters in the world, if not THE best against colossus? No brainer.