What's new

Colossus Or Dragon Khan?

Which is better in your opinion. Please vote only if you have ridden both.

• Dragon Khan

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Colossus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ali

Mega Poster
spicy said:
Don't be silly, one of the best roller coasters in the world, if not THE best against colossus? No brainer.
I wouldn't go as far as to say DK is the best coaster in the world but it is 1000X better than Collosus.

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
No offence TheRawPotatoGuy, but im pretty sure what people are gonna say! If im perfectly honest, the last and only time i went to portaventura was when i was about 14, and i cant really remember much about Dragon Kahn, but i am a fan of colossus. So its a tricky 1, but i think at the end of the day, you would be mad not to choose kahn over colossus.

A

Anonymous

dragon khan.its simply the best roller coaster in the world.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Ok. We get it! You're a slight fan of Dragon Khan and Furious Baco.

You really don't have to keep digging up ancient topics to keep telling us that. It's not that there's anything wrong with the topic, but could you at least try to add a bit more to your posts to keep the topic going? These "hit 'n' run" Khan/Baco is amazing!!!!! posts are getting very annoying.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Dragon Khan without a doubt, even though I haven't ridden it i'm certain it's better than Collosucks, which is one of the worst coasters I've ever been on.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Dragon Khan all the way for me.

I've never been a fan of Colossus and I find it uncomfortable, rough and incredibly boring. I also find it annoying how its so difficult to actually get into the trains for Colossus.

andrus

Giga Poster
Since Colossus is pure **** and Khan is the best coaster in the world (at least from those I've ridden :p) it's not gonna be a hard decision...

Harrigano

Roller Poster
Definately Dragon Khan. I've ridden both quite a few times and I recently went on holiday to Salou again and rode DK. Queue times aren't as bad as a few previous comments have led to believe. Like a lot of things, if you time it right its never too bad. Colossus is an average ride...Saw the ride though is brilliant!
:--D

Will

Strata Poster
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :twisted:
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!????!?!?!?!!

And just to make this post slightly less irritating, I'll state that my opinion's moreorless the same as it was when I last posted in this topic. Roughly 5 years ago. But that worryingly, I was possibly better at stating it then :p One's awesome, one's acceptable, this topic's neither.

And just out of interest, how the **** has Colossus amasssed a QUARTER of the ballot. I know there's a lot of Thorpe fanboys about, and that CF's median sanity level is a lot below the national average, but... seriously...

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Indeed, the topic is quite annoying. Though it's refreshing to see something other than one of those **** ing bracket bollocks topics in the top half of the page.

Actually, I think I'll go and get rid of all the old ones now...