Coke or Pepsi

• Coke

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

Nemesis of oblivion

Strata Poster
Time for a new vote. Which do you prefer? For me, Pepsi.

(Coke counts for cherry, lemon, diet, ect...)
(Pepsi counts for Max, diet, ect...)

You may also put whether you prefer it from a bottle, can, glass, ect...

Let the exhilarating vote begin!

bmac

Giga Poster
Dr. Pepper.

Pertaining to the discussion I prefer Coke. Regular Pepsi just goes flat instantly and you have to practically chug the bottle/can in order to get the flavour. At least with a coke you can enjoy every single sip in a glass bottle at dinner. Pepsi needs to replace their current formula with their Throwback formula and maybe I'll buy their product when I'm outside of an amusement park.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Coke easily wins this, tastes best out of a glass bottle though over containers are available. I only drink Pepsi if Coke is unavailable.

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
Dr Pepper.

Anyway, Coke wins, especially in a bottle. Pepsi taste pretty much the same to me, but Coke is just a little bit better and is the "original".

Edward M

Strata Poster
Coke<Pepsi. Diet Pepsi>Pepsi. Diet Coke>Coke. Diet Pepsi>Diet Coke. Diet Pepsi<Coke Zero. Dr Pepper below all (bleh). Coke Zero above all (yum).

Fresca>Mt Dew Mt Dew>Sprite. DP is the worst soft drink, then Sprite. Best are Coke Zero, then Fesca.

That was my Soft Drink break down.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
American Coke is amazing. American Pepsi is awful.

UK Coke is too sugary, but drinkable. Pepsi is the same.

I therefore vote Coke.

Coke is a glass bottle is the worst way to have Coke - in my opinion, it tastes awful. I like it best from a cold can [/unpopular opinion]

nealbie

CF Legend
Until very recently there was no difference at all, but this year Coke changed their recipe to remove some additives and it's resulted in all of their products becoming far too frothy and foamy.

So now, if I have fizzy drinks it's Pepsi-Cola not Coke-Cola, which is a shame because I really liked Cherry Coke and Pepsi don't have an alternative.

Mainly have Ribena or flavoured water though.

Snoo

The Legend
jolash said:
I don't know why everyone demands you pick one. I thoroughly enjoy both.

No one is really demanding anything. Some people like one, some people like the other, some people like neither, and some like both.

I hate Coke personally. Too much syrup.

jolash

Mega Poster
Snoo said:
jolash said:
I don't know why everyone demands you pick one. I thoroughly enjoy both.

No one is really demanding anything. Some people like one, some people like the other, some people like neither, and some like both.

I hate Coke personally. Too much syrup.

Well fine. Lol. Here's my input.

I agree that coke can be a bit thick. Taste wise though I prefer coke over Pepsi. But have you ever had Mexican Coke? That right there is the best soft drink you'll ever have.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Coke when in cans/bottles, Pepsi when its from bag in box, can't stand Coke from Mcdonalds.

Neil - Pepsi do Pepsi Max Cherry, which is surprisingly good, and i'm not a Max fan.