What's new

coasterforces current 10/10 coasters

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I have done EGF, which is awesome, Black Mamba which is great, Balder which I thought was good, although pretty sterile and, ofcourse Troy! I have done all four at night as well as day time and they are all even better in the dark. I have done troy in snow ... not to be recommended :p

nadroJ

CF Legend
I've done SheiKra and Dragon Kahn.

Kahn was amazing in the dark but lacked rerideablity due to the headache inducing amount of inversions. Still great though.

SheiKra is fun but like others have said, Oblivion's drop is much better. Still a fab ride though, fantastic views at the top of the lift hill.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I've done 6 out of that list.

Stunt Fall was really good fun, if iot wasn't for the stupid restraints it would be the best coaster at Parque Warner.

Maverick was a lot of fun, great mix of airtime, loops and various other elements that Intamin managed to squeeze into the ride.

Dragon Khan was a great old-school B&M, but I preferred Kumba.

Balder was just an obscene amount of airtime.

Pyrenees was really forceful and fast, like a bigger badder Batman invert.

Sheikra was a very good coaster. Like a few poeple have said, Oblivion has a better first drop, but the second half of Sheikra more than makes up for that.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
None... :(

BUT (and this is why i post) i have trips planned to cover Dragon Khan this year and then Troy, Black Mamba and Exp. G-Force next year. That's gonna be an awesome tour.

Divv

Roller Poster
I’ve been on nine of those fourteen. That’s one more than my girlfriend has done, which is all that really matters. (To me, she couldn’t give a **** I’m sure!)

Troy Netherlands 10
Not my favourite GCI but it’s in my top ten. A real kickass coaster and one of the best woodies in Europe.

Maverick USA 10
Well I waited eight hours the first time I rode this so I’m gonna say its good! I really liked it though it’s not a top ten ride for me. The restraints being one of the main things that brings it down.

El Toro USA 10
My #2 coaster overall I’m delighted to say I’ve been on this!

Sheikra USA 10
Thought it was amazing. A lot better than Oblivion due to the fact that it actually does things after the drop.

Dragon_Khan Spain 10
A great, intense coaster and one of my favourite steels. I do prefer Kumba, though not by much.

Balder Sweden 10
My favourite coaster anywhere. It has been a good few years since I rode it so I’m interested to see how it holds up when I get on it in June!

Black Mamba Germany 10
A good invert, especially in the front row. Falls around the middle of my B&M invert rankings.

Griffon USA 10
Not as good as SheiKra for me but still really good. Especially on those outside rows!

Exp. GeForce Germany 10
Best steel coaster in the world! Love it!

A good list! Though I out of those nine I think I only gave Balder the full ten in my ratings.

If only stupid S:ROS hadn’t been closed when I visited SFNE in ’07! I’m not bitter. Honest!

davidm

Strata Poster
Eight;

Stunt Fall - don't think this is a 10 at all... was by far the slowest of the GiBs (been on 3/4 of them), easily the worst of them?

Superman: ROS - yep, excellent

El Toro - yep, excellent

Sheikra - nope, sure its good, but not THAT good. Its at a popular tourist park so that helps its ratings a lot. Third best coaster at that park anyway?

Dragon Khan - Hmmm, probably....

Black Mamba - yep, excellent

Pyrenees - yep, excellent

Exp. GeForce - yep, excellent

Missing;

Troy - Nope, might stand a chance next time I go to NL with work
Boulder Dash - Might get back in that area one day I guess
Goliath (SFOG) - built since I've been there
Maverick - built since I've been there
Balder - no excuse, its not even hard to get to! FAIL me. :oops:
Griffon - built since I've been there

Just my 2pth.

Waffleman

Mega Poster
Maverick, Sheikra and Dragon Khan

Maverick is my favourite rollercoaster ever, Sheikra was awesome too but I think Dragon Khan is slightly overrated.