What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Seven, with yet another pretty good time.

However, I'm disappointed that so many people got higher than me. Movies are usually one of my strong points, so I probably should've done better.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Slow, slow, slow slow, ****ing slow. I always get FI and PI mixed up, so have the read the questions REALLY carefully... :(

10/10 still, but that top ten place is going to be a real struggle...

Beans

Hyper Poster
5/10, I thought this was about "All" Uk Parks I had 5 about bloody skegness, the 5 I got right were Alton, Thorpe and BPB.

Embarressed I think I will go and dig the hole now :cry:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've had those questiosn before but only managed 8.

I don't know my north-east theme parks that well.[/ignornat]

Oh well!

Rush

Giga Poster
Half of mine seemed to be about Fantasy Island.

So I got 8.

I didn't know there was a golf course at Drayton as well, even though I've been there. :oops:

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
10/10 finally! These were for the most part easier then I thought they would be. I did have to guess for about 2 or 3 though.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
10/10.

I recognised some of the questions from previous quizzes, I just couldn't remember them. At least I got them right though.

Emmett

Giga Poster
8/10, stuffed up on a question about a particular indoor ride, it appeared that all the answers were wrong though. Only ended up getting a few about FI and there were easy enough.

Ollie

CF Legend
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I definitely don't know too much about UK parks.

Yes you do Tay. I can always give you some tips.

Example tip 1. Nemesis is at Blackpool Pleasure Beach. :lol:

Hope you do better next time the subject comes up. ;)

And damn you TarkaTrax, I really needed that second place to get me up the leaderboard before tommorow. :(