What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

A

Anonymous

I played early on this morning so I thought my 6 would see me down the bottom of the list by now. Every one else had a crappy day too.

So if I do this well for the remaining 2 1/2 weeks of this month the I'll overtake gavin... hurrah

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
9/10 on History. It would have been 10 if I didn't change one of my answers. :(

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Finish the month on a 10/10, excellent. I doubt I'll stay top as I was slow, but it's still cemented my second place :lol:

peep

CF Legend
I got 6 today, it was a very meh quiz. I mainly guessed the answers though as I'm not really one for history let alone America's history.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Woolly said:
So if I do this well for the remaining 2 1/2 weeks of this month the I'll overtake gavin... hurrah

By my reckoning the month is over in about 4 hours. I know Korea is ahead of the U.K, but I'm pretty sure it's not by quite that much.

I'm speaking to you from the future. How spooky!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
gavin said:
Woolly said:
I'm speaking to you from the future. How spooky!

I was thinking about that the other day actually, when the quiz site screwed up.

You hadn't done it, and when I checked the time in Korea when it came back up, it was about 1:30 a.m. I thought it would have been a shame if you'd missed a day because you were sleeping :p

It is quite odd though, that it was the next day for you, but no more weird than the thought that the yanks are still asleep, maybe just thinking about getting up (you lazy bastards) :lol:

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Yeah, I ended up doing it the next morning.

I think I've got a pretty good deal with regards to the timing of it. The new quiz starts at 3pm Korean time, so even if I miss an afternoon, and wake up late the next day, I can still get it done before a new one starts.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
9/10 changed my mind on one answer, then changed it back to the right one - then of course changed it back again.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Six. Poop.

Oh well :lol:

You should have read UC's history lesson a little better, instead of ticking "Canada won the war" on those four answers :p

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Well, I finally did well, but I was far to slow with this one. But this is the kind of quiz I can do-- I like History and General Knowledge things.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
9/10, should have got the last one, but never mind. Think I've done enough for 3rd place this month, which isn't bad! Though I've slipped since last month :p

Ollie

CF Legend
Pissed off, because I would of got 8/10, but as I clicked submit my answers realised that I had answed the last question wrong. :(
Anyway I got 7/10 today which i'm pretty pleased with. :D