What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Nicky

Hyper Poster
4 Stephen King questions. I guess two right and got all the others right so 8/10

And.......

I BEAT FURIE!!!!! *does a dance*

VVVV it was the right spelling just the wrong word

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Orlando Rocks said:
4 Stephen King questions. I guess two write and got all the others right so 8/10

And.......

I BEAT FURIE!!!!! *does a dance*

Yet I can still use the correct spelling of "right" and you can't??? :p

Gr five again, but I didn't know a lot of the answers once again, so like the other day, they were almost all guesses.

Damn Ben with his nine, haha.

A

Anonymous

furie said:
If you then look into it, there are only a handful of "general" King questions sets on easy, but the muppets who created the Dark Tower quizzes put them mostly (around 250 of them) on 'easy'. That's why there are a disproportionately large number of Dark Tower questions.

I think the grading is made on how well players have done in each quiz. But they're mostly on specific books so will only be done by people who have read the books. I did a few quizzes on the main site a few weeks ago and I chose the books I'd just read so will have helped them be put in the Easy slot.

Having said all that: There are more Tolkien than King quizzes so why aren't we overrun with hobbitses?

Anyway, shame but Literature just isn't going to work

furie said:
Yet I can still use the correct spelling of "right" and you can't???
Now that's just grumpy. Must be all those weeks fruitlessly reading Dark Towers books ;)

I've posted beforehand to save the embarrassment ...

A

Anonymous

Embarrassingly:

Stephen King questions mostly right and Shakespeare mostly wrong.

Aargh

Nicky

Hyper Poster
Woolly said:
furie said:
Yet I can still use the correct spelling of "right" and you can't???
Now that's just grumpy. Must be all those weeks fruitlessly reading Dark Towers books ;)

I've posted beforehand to save the embarrassment ...

He really is being mean to me, or maybe he is just a sore loser?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
7/10 today. The three I got wrong?

Top scorer in a world cup, which racing driver died 40 years ago, and a footballers first name.

I had another 2 questions about sport. I was pretty sure the quiz was about Europe, not sport, but I think I was sadly deluded...

Beans

Hyper Poster
6/10 and seeing the other scores I suppose this is not too bad.

I had 5 sport questions as well all others were either language translation or disasters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Rach said:
Ian, there are no Literature questions on the agenda now.

It was on there earlier.

Thanks for the heads up.

Straight to the top of the leaderboard! :D