What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ah well, I didn't know how long Shockwave's lift hill was, or the height limit for Storm force... Or the height of Apocalypse (I thought it was higher than 180 ft :( ).

I'm still a contender though for the top of the chart! :D

Though I should actually know Metres, I use feet and inches despite the fact that we use the metric system in Canada. So yeah, all of the height restrictions threw me off.

Four out of ten though.

Ollie

CF Legend
Got 5/10, thought i'd do alot better but got stuck on the one about shockwaves loop and the length of the lift hill.
should of done better though. :(

Snoo

The Legend
2/10

lol

How about some GENERAL coaster questions.. instead of specific ones most of us would have NO idea about.

Dave

CF Legend
How rubbish was the quiz today!? The loops question was stupid, you couldn't tell if they meant loops in a GP way or Inversion type way.

Mike

Giga Poster
SnooSnoo said:
How about some GENERAL coaster questions.. instead of specific ones most of us would have NO idea about.

We've had "General Coaster" questions before, but they're all about Australia. :?

8/10 for me...Whoop. :)

Beans

Hyper Poster
4/10 the only consolation is that I got both the Thorpe ones right all rest were about stupid Apocalypse, which I know nothing or care about, and one about Malestrom, shockwave.

At least I am not bottom.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
The loops question was stupid, you couldn't tell if they meant loops in a GP way or Inversion type way.
That's the exact same reason for me slipping up on that question.

6/10. I haven't visited Drayton so that probably didn't help with the quiz.

A

Anonymous

Beans said:
...all rest were about stupid Apocalypse, which I know nothing or care about...

Bizarrely enough I got loads of questions about Apocalypse too: We got to the live early last year and went round and round, I think, 28 times. So that helped.
Several Det questions too.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Mike said:
SnooSnoo said:

We've had "General Coaster" questions before, but they're all about Australia. :?

8/10 for me...Whoop. :)

If Ollie will check his PM inbox any time soon, we might be getting a decent coaster sort of quiz, with stats, physics, companies and everything.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
6/10 today. Considering that I guessed all but one question, I would say thats a decent score.

Noo that's whack, I almost got eight but then I switched one of my questions and now I got seven, which I guess isn't too bad but I could've been in third place if I got eight, and now I'm in eighth place.

Ah well, seven isn't even bad.