What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Furie's securing a position at the top of the month's charts early on - can he keep it though against the might of Wooly, Gavin and Nicky?

We'll see, but today's ten must be a good start! :p

A

Anonymous

furie said:
Furie's securing a position at the top of the month's charts early on - can he keep it though against the might of Wooly, Gavin and Nicky?

You're safe enough from me - It all went horribly wrong today and tomorrow will be worse!

Woolly is not a wolf in sheep's clothing. More of a, well, a sheep really

Nicky

Hyper Poster
furie said:

We'll see, but today's ten must be a good start! :p

My score was just disgraceful but I will beat you one day Furie.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
8 out of 10 through spectacular guessing. I think I actually knew 1 of them. The rest were just things that seemed that they might be right. Wow...

Emmett

Giga Poster
Thorpe/Drayton questions today, althoguh most were about Draytons bloody ride heights. Only 4/10 today, I think I'm going to start looking at the topics which are ahead and swatting up first. 8)

John91

Mega Poster
What the hell? I've never been to Drayton so how can I know the height restrictions.
7/10 though. Another good fluke.

Rach

Giga Poster
I got 6 today.

I like the changes in park questions so we get a mix of both.

I could of got 7 but changed my last answer. oops.

Nicky

Hyper Poster
4/10 and my excuse is that I have only been to both parks once. I think it is a very good excuse.

Jake

Strata Poster
7/10...

The question about Shockwave's inversions was a bit dodgy though, I didn't know if you meant Vertical Loops or Inversions.