What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Mike

Giga Poster
I failed on a question about Desserts and a question about Historical Monuments... Hardly Geographical. :?

Sick! I got six out of ten and I only knew two of those answers. Four of them were lucky guesses, but I'm so stupid, I just clicked whatever on the last question and when I looked at my results I realized I knew it, but oh well. Gotta read questions for carefully.

So for celebrities being my weak point, six isn't too bad.

Beans

Hyper Poster
9/10 i surprised myself when I hit the button at the end and found 9 right, although I feel sure I have had some of the questions before.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Its Alton Towers questions today, so getting swatting up before you start.

I found it pretty tough only managed 5/10.

Rach

Giga Poster
5/10

I had simple questions like how many sky ride stations are there then a few more difficult ones.

Not too bad.

Beans

Hyper Poster
7/10 bugger got a completely different set of questions to the above, they were not to bad though but I always fall down on Theme Park questions.

Tricky and not obvious questions asked will take a bit of counting in some!!!!Hint!!

Johnny

Hyper Poster
7/10.

I thought I did a little better, but 7/10 isn't too bad I guess. Still, it was better than the Australian coasters quiz.

Continuing the trend I've seen with my scored the last few days, I got another six out of ten.

I suppose it's kind of a good score for me though, because as soon as I seen that the subject was Alton Towers (I have to admit I don't know much about that park except about their coasters), I was like, great.