What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Mike

Giga Poster
If you can speal fluent French, then you should have no problem seeing as 90% of the questions were asked in French!

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
I got 5, not too bad. It's just a bit difficult when everythings foreign and you can barely speak a word of any foreign language. :roll:

Damn, I only got two today. The sucky thing is, I understood all of the french but couldn't get the answers right for the two of them.

Oh well, hopefully I'll have better luck next time, which is unlikely because celebrities is one of the upcoming topics.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Do we have to keep spamming this up by only posting scores? Seriously, we can see what you got when we log in to the quiz. By all means comment on the quiz, the questions, how well you did blah blah blah, but from now on a post consisting of just a score will be considered as spam.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
5/10. I got the first five right then I just completely lost it. I wish I didn't change the last answer to Waterloo cause I was originally going to choose Ottowa. :(

robbeal

Hyper Poster
w00t for another 10/10. I'm still only at 1 question wrong, but seeing as I hardly ever play, its not a particularly impressive statistic. All the rounds should be Geography though, although I don't get what a question about Boxing Day has to do with geography... :?

I got six out of ten, which is better than I expected considering I suck at that topic. A lot of them were guesses, though I did know a few answers. I don't know why I put donkeys for the last answer, because I knew it was rattlesnakes, but oh well.

So yeah it was a mediocre quiz day for moi.

Rach

Giga Poster
I completley suck at this quiz.

Since the start of December I haven't got past 6. :(

The type of questions each day needs changing.