What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

robbeal

Hyper Poster
9/10, and I know sod all about Tom Sawyer to be fair, so it was just a guess that went awry there. I will get my elusive 10/10 soon.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
Wow, I'm actually top so far this month! Shock! Gonna aim for top 10 as well, I was trying last month until it reset itself. Ah well.

Yeeyuh, nine out of ten, and the only one I had to guess was the one I ended up getting wrong.

So yeah I'd say I did a pretty sweet job with the quiz today.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Thought I was gonna get 10 then till I saw the Dark Tower (AGAIN) but got the Shakespeare one wrong as well so 8/10

Is Dark Tower some important part of literature or just the only book the question writer has read?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
bazpa said:
Thought I was gonna get 10 then till I saw the Dark Tower (AGAIN) but got the Shakespeare one wrong as well so 8/10

Is Dark Tower some important part of literature or just the only book the question writer has read?

I've no idea, but it seems the onyl author's the question writers have read are Mark Twain, Shakespeare and the odd Stephen King ones.

I'm gonig to rectify this, as I now own the second in the series of Dark Tower books! Woo. I've not read it, as I don't have any of the others (and I refuse to pay for them other than cheaply at school Christmas fairs :lol: ).

I three years time though, I'll know the answers!!!

Anyway - 3 Dark Tower Questions - 7/10!

Ho hum...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I too had a few Dark Tower questions.

Never heard of it nor do I feel the need to look it up.

When will they finally recognise the Beano in a literature quiz?

Beans

Hyper Poster
This was not good 5/10

I had 3 Dark Tower ones, something I know nothing about so guesswork was the name of the game today

Ben

CF Legend
I'd love all the Stephen King questions if they were ever on books other then Dark Tower... other then that one I got on The Mist.

7/10. And guess what? Two of them were Dark Tower questions. The other was on some Canadian writer.

Rach

Giga Poster
No Dark Tower questions for me. Just a lot on Shakespeare which I don't really mind.

I got 6, better than expected. :D

Nicky

Hyper Poster
9/10 with three Dark Tower questions. I guessed all three and got 2/3 right which isn't bad.