What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

Beans

Hyper Poster
Only half of my score from yesterday, 4/10 at least I got the car and aircraft ones right though, I knew the Henry Ford one and I go to enough airshows to know my planes, not typical girlie questions though.

Watch out everyone it's a toughie today.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Yeah only 3/10 today, looks like everyone else had a tough time too.

I was expecting car questions like Beans said but all I got was UN and Army questions. :cry:

Ben

CF Legend
LOL

I got five questions on translating Dutch, one on Norwegian, two on French, the day Ronald Reagen took office and where Lincoln got married.

How the Hell is anyone supposed to know that stuff?

And why won't this ****ing quiz accept I only speak English?

Tom

Hyper Poster
Really hard, I got a question on Latin! Luckily it was about a word I learnt and had a test about on Friday!

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
What an amazingly lucky game that was. I knew about 1 of them but managed 7. If that's only medium difficulty, I dread to think what hard is like...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I actually only knew the answer to one of those questions, so 3 was a lucky score. I may have managed 3 more if I'd been American (or been the the Mall of America :lol: ).

Utterly ridiculous questions :lol:

What the heck kind of crap was that? That was like, the hardest quiz ever, and I guess my score kind of reflects that.

Three out of ten, pure guessing.

Lain

Giga Poster
How the hell am I supposed to know what you have to do to pass your driving test in Arkansas?

Silly quiz.

Ollie

CF Legend
Got 4/10 today. Which has put me 11th at the moment.
Damn you Thorpe Fanatic, beating me by 5 seconds. I would of been in the top ten then. :x

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
gavin said:
I missed a day....AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Yeah, you lucky bastard! I wish I'd missed it too!

Top day today though! 10/10 in just over a minute! Oh yeah! :lol: