What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

peep

CF Legend
What the hell? I got 5 out of 10 and I guessed every single one!

Most of my questions were about that American sport that no-one cares about over here called Baseball. I also got a really random question on India and one on the World cup in Mexico, I was very baffled by those questions.

Beans

Hyper Poster
4/10
Yes I got the world cup one so that was a definate 1 the rst were all guesses so lucky to get 4, just above Furie and Bazpa

A

Anonymous

I had quite a tough round today, but I don’t really do a lot of sport.

Ollie

CF Legend
I got 4/10 today.
currently 11th place. Which is in the top half of the leaderboard so it isnt too bad. :roll:

Haha, this one was literally all pure guesses, except for the second one. I know nothing about sports, and I guess it shows with my score of 4/10.

I truly only deserved 1/10 though, as I only knew one answer.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I got 50% today - not bad for something that's based on fiction!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
8/10... Damn my lack of Islamic knowledge!

Sunday school classes finally came in useful though - I was wondering when it would happen :lol:

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I did pretty well on that one. I knew God would reward me someday for reading His book every night before bed...

Ha! Yeah right.I guess educating myself on religion in order to win arguments with pushy christians finally paid off.

Rach

Giga Poster
2/10

I supposed to be good at RE but most of them questions don't follow what I have been taught in the past 2 years.