What's new

CLOSED: Operation Bluegrass Boardwalk

Ethan

Strata Poster
Re: Operation: Bluegrass Boardwalk

Yeah I use a custom scenario. CS works fine, and you can change and remove the entrance and park fence. And then save the park, so you can continue editing it in scenario editor later...

gopats1479

Mega Poster

Sorry that I haven't posted any updates lately, guys, but I'm getting a new laptop that kicks my old desktop's butt. I'm going to move all my RCT3 stuff over to it when I get it, so for the time being I'm not going to be working on this park for a little while, as my current computer cannot handle RCT3 very well. Steel Falcon's supports are about halfway done and all the paths have been upgraded, so the park will be ready to reopen soon. Cheers!

gopats1479

Mega Poster
SBNO: Bluegrass Boardwalk

Sorry to disappoint, but I guess that parks named after canceled projects are doomed to be closed. The park needed way too much work for me to fully concentrate on making it better, so I have canceled the renovations to Bluegrass Boardwalk...for now. I have started building another project that will be even better, taller, and faster than Bluegrass Boardwalk. Check back for more info on this forum soon!

scw55

Hyper Poster

Never need to apologise for wanting to do something else.
Just edit the thread title and change anyway :>

I understand what you mean. I got stagnated with my SciFi Jungle.

gopats1479

Mega Poster
This park, unlike my others, will stay closed; however, a similar park is on its way later this year. Stay tuned for more info!