What's new

Choose 5 Coasters to Ride for the Rest of Your Life

zazobo

Hyper Poster
Shammy (for beautiful lovely smooth airtime), Swarm (nuggets of intensity), Oblivion (because big drop..), Blue Fire (delicious re-rideable inversions) and finally something silly like a mack powered coaster for **** and giggles.

mouse

Giga Poster
The Big One, a boomerang, Tonnere De Zeus, Blackpool's mouse and a looping zyklon.

The concussion would cause amnesia, meaning I'd keep forgetting that I'd ridden them, therefore retaining the novelty and freshness of riding new coasters.

:)

Sarasson

Roller Poster
El Toro (Great Adventures)
Boulder Dash (Can't beat the setting)
Helix
Wildfire
Rasender Tausendfüßler (Junior coaster in a beautiful setting, I just love it!)

CoasterB

Roller Poster
I would have to pick these 5. Put them in a park together and i'm there forever.

Nemesis - for the pure joy
El toro - for that air time goodness
Kingda ka - love a launch me
Tastu - Cant beat that pretzel loop
Shambhala - Smooth fast massive drop heaven goodness.

andrus

Giga Poster
If I were about to only ride 5 coasters for the rest of my life I would have to factor in how enjoyable they are, how smooth and re-rideable they are and how well the experience compliment each other. After some thought I came up with this list:

Phoenix - The first ride that came to my mind! Immensly fun coaster, super re-rideable, good ol' fun!

Bizzaro (or whatever it's called now) - Tall hyper type of ride, smooth, great airtime and super-lengthy and well mixed up layout.

X2 - Something crazy intense and that differentiates from the rest of the bunch.

Black Mamba - The highest ranked looping coaster in my count. Great layout for an invert and an aboundant of theming makes me never got bored of this ride!

Winjas - Another all out fun coaster and personal favourite :--D

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
A roller coaster I could really ride for rest of my life? well I think i'ma stop riding intense coasters at about 65 just to be safe, & I plan to live as long as I can, so...

1. thunder mountain at disney world
2. woodstock express at cedar point
3. fire in the hole at silver dollar city
4. blazing fury at dollywood
5. jr gemini at cedar point

Jer

Strata Poster
This is harder than I thought it would be. I wanted a good variety.

- Phoenix - Old school airtime machine
- Griffon - The drop might never get old
- Talon - For me its the best invert, and fills the multi-looper spot perfectly
- Verbolten - This one is just fun, in my list I needed a ride with a launch and Verbolten definitely fits that bill.
- Boulder Dah - A bit of me just feels like this needs to be on the list (best reason)