What's new

Cheetah Hunt- Intamin for Busch Gardens Tampa

So does the skyway work almost like a Funicular? each car on the circuit is spaced so the load on the driver is equal at any height?

And on a different note, how many trims do you think they'll add?

A new update from BGT Nation. Showing them modifying, or rather, beginning to modify the Skyride Towers. Anyhow. This is the most interesting part;

P1180030.jpg

Them trains <3

That's one sexy looking train <3 This coaster really is shaping up to be quite epic. Now if only I didn't live on the other side of the pond...

Also, the appearance of the propane tank in that photo has reminded me of one thing: "BOBBEH NOW WHUT HAVE AH TOLD YOU ABOUT PLAYIN' WITH PROPANE?!" /King Of The Hill reference.

Those trains look awesome, they're going to look great flying around that track.

Can't wait to see this thing running.

I have tried to read back and I am totally lost.

What has happened? Does the track not meet? Is it no longer going over the cable car?

^There wasn't enough clearance between the bottom of the track and the cables for the Skyride (the coaster was meant to go over the Skyride at first), so they're now having a rethink as to what to do.

I'm not sure if any announcement has been made yet as to whether they're lowering the Skyride or changing the coaster.

That's pretty much the basics of it I think. :)

^^ Basically, the clearance between the track and Skyride looks really small, as in too small. So they have to lower the Skyride towers in order to make the clearance bigger, or actually 'right'. But people are saying that they didn't know they needed to do it and they ****ed up. Which I doubt and as Busch say they had planned all along.

I am looking forward to seeing it testing and a few pov's of it. Looks great and as I said before. Those trains <3

Edit: Damn Hixee Beat me to it, but I'll just keep this on!

^ They are. Off topic: With you being from Leigh, I can also actually hear you saying it in your accent. Ha. Local people ftw!

So have they actually lowered the Skyride, or was that whole fiasco just a bit pile of ****?

It looks great, the trains will be awesome going over that hill. :)

I would laugh so much is the train stalled on that hill after all the stuff they have been through (yes I know it wont before wise comments ) :)