What's new

Celebrity Deaths 2009 Edition

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Call me cynical, but it was a fantastic career move. Those concerts either weren't ever going to happen, or if by some miracle they did, they likely would have been awful judging by the state of him in the last few years. Either way, his huge comeback was doomed to failure. This way he'll always be a legend.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ OJ was later found guilty in a civil trial. Just proves if you can afford the best lawyers....

Best joke I've heard so far is "Jackson's family has asked if he can be melted down and turned into carrier bags. That way he will remain white, plastic and a danger to kids.

Poor taste? Yes. Sure is.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
^ OJ was later found guilty in a civil trial. Just proves if you can afford the best lawyers....

He wasn't found guilty of murder, it was was a "wrongful death" charge.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Not that I want to, but if we're going to (inevitably) keep going on about Michael Jackson, then could somebody who cares enough start a fresh topic. I think it's probably warranted given that we're going to read/see very little else in the news for the next few weeks at least, and it's more than just a passing news story.

Otherwise, let's keep this ghoulish topic free for Elizabeth Taylor and Patrick Swayze.

Thanks.

mrclam

Giga Poster
I agree

14048305.gif

Oh and i hear jackson 5 albums are 20% off today...

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I must be the only person who hasn't commented on MJ's death in the last 3 days.

I was watching James May on BBC2, as you do, and a scroll appeared at the bottom of the screen saying 'Michael Jackson is Dead' and I thought it was a joke, but of course it was not.

So I watched BBC News 24 for about 6 hours watching his body, being taken people crying etc etc.

Yes, it is sad, and I did feel a bit sad myself, but at the moment I am pissed off that they keep playing his songs on the radio. Our local radio station had a 24 hour MJ song fest today, which was good the first hour, but then seemed to repeat itself for another 23.

R.I.P Michael

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Mj will be melted into kid rulers so they can still handle his nine inches.
Like ayrton senna, he died with skid marks on his helmet.

Believe me I have worse than that.

Away from mj, got anal cancer? Going for a dump?
Dont Fawcett.

Again, I know worse, so if you hated them...

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^ I've probably heard all of 'em xD I got send one by text about 10 mins after he died and they keep coming non-stop :roll:

mrclam

Giga Poster
okay.. i'm gonna take the topic off MJ and back onto Farra.

Been listening to this album a lot today in memory!

Man I love the vandals!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQssOJ7ZXY[/youtube]