What's new

Cedar Point | News and Rumor Topic | New talk Page 42

^ Another Nascar themed coaster? If it is, I might have to cry du to lack of creativity. I'd rather see a coasetr themed to like, poo at this point.

Or maybe they are having two White Lightning themed rides at two parks.. :p

No that's what I thought at first, but then I thought, where the hell is the track or any kind of thing showing we're getting a coaster or a big ride yet, besides land clearing?

Hell, if it is a coaster, we better be seeing track very soon.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Well I don't know if anybody's Wikipedia'd 'White Lightning' yet, but it's pretty interesting what comes up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Lightning

Three things:

1. White Lightning is slang for moonshine, so that makes perfect sense.
2. White Lightning was the name of a record breaking electric car.
3. White Lightning is also the nickname of a modified fighter plane designed by Lockheed.

Dukes of Hazzard themed ride?

Dave

CF Legend
Its also the name of a cheap 3 litre bottle of cider in the UK, which has caused so many bastard childs.....

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
rollerdude said:
Well I don't know if anybody's Wikipedia'd 'White Lightning' yet, but it's pretty interesting what comes up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Lightning

Three things:

1. White Lightning is slang for moonshine, so that makes perfect sense.
2. White Lightning was the name of a record breaking electric car.
3. White Lightning is also the nickname of a modified fighter plane designed by Lockheed.

Dukes of Hazzard themed ride?
Go with the moonshine theme, considering that's all that has surfaced from Cedar Point.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^Plus, it also fits in with Frontier Town, which is why it's number one in the list.

Whatever it is, it's probably going to be fast!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Little do you know, this is how they are literally deciding on what to build.

Slash

Giga Poster
Hyde244 said:
Little do you know, this is how they are literally deciding on what to build.

If so yay at the almost 70% voting for coaster.

But lets face it, they are just toying with us.

marc

CF Legend
I voted for a coaster seeing that I still want to go over next year.

But if they want it open next year they are leaving it rather late are they not?

Snoo

The Legend
Well.. seeing as it probably won't be a coaster and construction would have been a little more drastic if it was something of that magnitude. Those harsh Northern Ohio winters make some parts of winter very hard to do any kind of work.

If it is anything, it will be a flat/water/ICEE Machine. I'm putting my money on a replacement water ride for the disappearance of WWL 3 years ago.

Snoo

The Legend
I thought Pilgrims Plunge was pretty good.. for a water ride. :p

It might have been all the excitement of being the first people on the ride of the day.. twice.. lol