What's new

Canada's Wonderland |"Leviathan"| B&M HyperGiga

Re: Leviathan - B&M giga coaster for Canada's Wonderland

^It's going to give you twenty minutes off for a coffee?

Cause that's what I'd call break taking.

Lmao its been edited, apple and its auto correct.

Ben said:
^It's going to give you twenty minutes off for a coffee?

Cause that's what I'd call break taking.

Nah, the brake run will be break taking...

UPDATE!

seWIK.jpg

EoKWf.jpg

Some serious airtime! :--D

1DAB5.jpg

OWs3I.jpg

Still don't get how that's a barrel roll...

More here! :--D

http://www.cwmania.com/forums/viewtopic ... &start=645

those photos at sunset kinda look like I305!
Its looking really great and I bet that little 'high speed curve' is going to be much more exciting than anticipated!

I can KINDA see why they coined it a barrel roll, and it is based entirely on a single picture.

file.php

This angle gives it the optical illusion of pulling out of an inversion. Since this is going to face the parking lot, the GP will will believe they are going upside down and rolling out of the "inversion". Very loose use of the term (improper actually), but it gives the illusion, and that is all that is needed to get more people to hype it up even more so.

O_O Omg that looks amazing, that speed curve is going to put of some serious G's. They're making quick work of the track laying. Some excited for this to begin testing :D

What a monster this is. I just love how enormous the first element is. Crazy banking with crazy speed hopefully.

I wouldn't say it looks like I305. I see more of a resemblance to Millennium Force if anything.

The first picture in CoasterCrazy's post makes it look absolutely massive, which it obviously is. Hopefully I can be there on opening day or at least opening week!

Yeah, it still doesn't look like it'll be full of airtime there...

It's totally a speed hill, just look at it. I'm sure it'll be great fun, but, I'd prefer a proper hill. Luckily, there's that OTHER B&M Hyper in the same. bloody. park. I can go ride instead.

Ben said:
Yeah, it still doesn't look like it'll be full of airtime there...

It's totally a speed hill, just look at it. I'm sure it'll be great fun, but, I'd prefer a proper hill. Luckily, there's that OTHER B&M Hyper in the same. bloody. park. I can go ride instead.

Ben your mistaken this is a B&M Giga ;) and it has a 182 foot air time hill on its way back to the station.

Ben said:
Luckily, there's that OTHER B&M Hyper in the same. bloody. park. I can go ride instead.
Instead? I'm sure you meant "in addition"

^ no Ben probably meant instead lol.

I really am hoping they will ride differently - even if they dont, sure its a bit weird having 2 coasters that are similar in the one park, but it will still be a great addition!!
Id never be complaining about that, so on opening day im sure everyone will be plenty happy! :)

Yup he probably meant instead... Which is awesome because there will be one less person in the queue for what looks like a cracking ride :)

I wrote instead, so, chances are, I probably meant instead.

Oh no, I still think Behemoth will be the best B&M Hyper in the park, oh noes <//3

It's the only B&M hyper in the park. And I was only kidding...I figured you probably meant what you said...in a sick, cynical way...

B&M Hyper refers to ride type.

Much like La Ronde's is still a B&M Hyper although it's only 170ft.

This IS just a big B&M Hyper. They are the exact same ride type. One is just bigger.