Mega Poster
IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

New images!

pictures from http://bgtfans.com/2013/falcons-fury-co ... update-14/

Lofty

CF Legend
Seen as you couldn't be arsed to link it up yourself ;)

IMG_1569.jpg

I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of the sudden change in colour a 1/2 the way up the tower. I'd have much preferred either a singular colour or an alternating pattern. It looks a bit strange to say the least.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
^^yeah I agree, the blue is a beautiful blue.

I'm not one for drop towers but I suppose I'll give it a go in the summer, you'll have to drag me on, Dan ;)

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Jordanovichy said:
^^yeah I agree, the blue is a beautiful blue.

I'm not one for drop towers but I suppose I'll give it a go in the summer, you'll have to drag me on, Dan ;)

Consider it done, it will be an awesome ride!

Sanchezmran said:
Wow that thing is huge <3
That's what she said! Had to be done :lol:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Since it's supposed to be 330 feet tall, my guess would be one more to cap it off.

_koppen

Hyper Poster
I would be very surprised if this does not become the best drop tower in the world. I would also be surprised if this does not turn out to be the scariest ride in the world.

I wonder how small they can make these 90 degree tilt towers, considering there need to be time for the seats to flip back on the way down. Any thoughts on this? I mean, not a lot of parks can afford (or would want) a tower of this magnitude.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I think you could get them quite a lot smaller based on the other tilting drop towers I've seen, despite this tilt being quite a bit more extreme.

For example, there's an Intamin stand-up, floorless, tilting drop tower at the top of Canton Tower that's only 30 meters (about 100 feet) tall.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I can't image it'll match the sheer force of a Fabbri Drop Tower, although I think this will still be good fun!

Lofty

CF Legend
Nothing really new, but, here's an interview discussing the ride with the Project Manager:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuZZL_BxstU[/youtube]

Also, a view from the bottom looking up at the huge structure:

bjTMQW5pAyDjPK5UrLDZocph7A-AhWRzz6_Owuyr7JPAaqsSIqfpQ6pEmK5TQmWnD7ihNW9pBBbRVt08s9MZjCO8a2E8uEOa46o9r45LbK-WfZ8wYPdLHLou7INvq9SP%3Dw480-h500-k