What's new

Britains Got Talent

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Ian said:
If Boyle loses, it'll be the funniest things ever.

She was **** the other night but because Susan is the biggest money spinner for Simon, he has to say that he 'loves' her in an attempt to get us voting for her.

A

Anonymous

What dose she have that you can't find in any pub on a friday/saturday night.

It is prety much a load of ****e anyways.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Can't believe 2 Grand have got through, they're ****, that old guy is one of the worst singers I've ever heard and the girl is average. Callum was great tonight and he really deserved to be in the finals.

Glad Julian got through though.

Ollie

CF Legend
Really good show tonight. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

2 Grand were good but the Grandfather needs to stop mentioning his dead wife every 5 minutes. The girl is a good vocally (and visually ;)) and the old man is good but nothing amazing as he struggles to hold notes. They're good on their own but together they don't mix.

Julian was excellent. Glad he got through to break up all the singers and dancers that are in the final already.

Callum was good but he doesn't really need to be in the final. He'll be grabbed and put in a West End Show moreorless instantly. The West End Shows go on the Royal Variety anyway so he'll succeed either way.

What I found shocking was that Callum had even less clothes on than the stripper. :p

Also was I the only one that laughed when George Sampson did the backflip of the wall, stumbled forward and head butted the wall? :lol:

nadroJ

CF Legend
Ollie said:
girl is a good vocally (and visually )
Seriously Ollie get laid or something, you're killing me here!

I laughed so hard at Calum's act with Baloo ahahaha. I don't know why but it really tickled me =]

ryan462

Hyper Poster
This Semi final on paper seemed to be the worst but it wasn't that bad.... I just hope that the winner is one of the two dance acts because they're the only acts that have really entertained me!

Emmett

Giga Poster
Ollie said:
Also was I the only one that laughed when George Sampson did the backflip of the wall, stumbled forward and head butted the wall? :lol:

Yeah I spotted that at the end but I think he tried to cover it up.

Great to see Julian get through as I think he is the best act in the whole show and seems the nicest person. They showed a clip of him meeting his idol on the after show and I bet that will win him some votes. I'd like to see him win the whole thing.

Rock Chix :lol: , what an awful performance they were all over the place. How did they even make it through as they have such awful singing voices.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
What utter bull****, if that was anyone else they wouldn't have been able to go out again. Also if Hollie can't handle singing live in the semi finals god knows what she'll be like tomorrow. Also how could Amanda say that was professional, there are much younger kids performing in the West End and you don't see them breaking into tears halfway through a song.

Greg was amazing and deserved to get through. The judges couldn't have said Greg otherwise that stupid girl would have started crying again.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Today's semi was the most entertaining of the week, mainly because of that nervous girl who starting crying and was then told she couldn't sing again, so had a paddy and stomped around. But then she did, and she deserved to go through as she has an amazing voice.

Another singer and another dance act through = only one non-singing/dancing act in the final.

*sigh*...

Nadia

Mega Poster
Ben said:
I'm disgusted with the British public that the Greeks weren't in the top three.

I wanted them to win :-( I well thought they'd be in the top 3 but booooo :-(

But I'm soooooo glad that Susan didn't win!! Hooooooray!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Diversity, from the suburban county of Essex, east of London, performed flawlessly

I lolled at that from the NBC News website :lol:

I thought Shaheen, the Greeks and Diversity woudl be top 3, but oh well. I think the whole world hates us now as on the main TV networks in America, they have been slating us on their websites.

(Oh, and I know I posted in the Bad News topic only about 15 mins ago that I fell asleep and I was catching up, but I just skipped to the results xD)

The Grape Wizard

Hyper Poster
Yes! Susan Boyle lost!.

Diversity were the most talented of the night. Stavros Flatley had the talent to make you laugh, but it was a very entertaining show.

Emmett

Giga Poster
I was delighted Diversity won, they really were the best act on the night and the came up with an amazing performance unlike some of the other acts who just copied their semi final performance.

I'm just glad Susan didn't win because she seems to be a bit of a nutcase and she was way over hyped but I bet she will still have the most success out of the show and have a longer career unlike a dance group, which will probably be forgotten about this time next year like George Sampson.

I was also surprised Stavros Flatley didn't make the final 3 as the crowd reaction seemed to favour his act the most.

A

Anonymous

I too am glad that Diversity won.
They put in so much effort into everything they did. Their routines had originality and flair in a way I've never seen before.

Susan Boyle didn't need to win. In a way, she already has won.
Boyle has cracked America. She's been on every big show you can imagine over their. Piers Morgan has been promoting her like crazy; she's already got a record deal on Cowell's label.
She's going to make millions, the Americans really love her. To such an extent that many of them cannot see anything past Susan. To many Americans, she was the only one in the competition.

Diversity earned their win with such a ridiculous act.
Especially the Afrokid. He's great fun.

Ollie

CF Legend
nadroJ said:
Ollie said:
girl is a good vocally (and visually )
Seriously Ollie get laid or something, you're killing me here!
I did put a 'wink' smiley next to it for a reason you know.

Nadia said:
Ben said:
I'm disgusted with the British public that the Greeks weren't in the top three.

I wanted them to win :-( I well thought they'd be in the top 3 but booooo :-(

But I'm soooooo glad that Susan didn't win!! Hooooooray!
NO WAY! I don't see what everyone loved about them so much. It was just two very overweight people jumping around on stage. It's not talent at all as most people in the audience could do it as well. I was surprised to see they got so far.

I didn't really care who won in the final as they were all pretty good. Diversity were good, but I like the ideas and the way Flawless perform their dance better though.

When Hollie broke down and started crying in the semi's I laughed. Now that they've given her a second chance people are going to expect the same next year and think all you have to do if you think you're doing rubbish is cry and hope to start again. She has a god singing voice though but she wasn't the best act.
It would of been nice to have seen the sax player win. He was amazing and I don't think many people realise how good he is if they've never played an instrument themselves.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
So glad that the fat ugly bint didn't win.

Why the blinkers was George blinking Sampson there. You can not begin to fathom how much I hate that blinking monley boy! Blinking blinker!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
So Boyle has gone into a mental home, or something similar.

She's still getting all the headline despite coming second!