What's new

Britains Got Talent

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The music from Wicked is just gash.

Those girls singing it were awful, purely for the fact that they sang in those ridiculous faux-American accents.

The girl singing with the coffin dodger could have been good, but she, too, opted to sing the same way as those other two: imitating the original recording instead of just singing the **** ing thing.

It was all a bit **** this week.

Ollie

CF Legend
That grandfather and granddaughter were both good on their own but their voices didn't go together well at all, and the older guy struggled to keep the notes. They were good though but should try and avoid songs where they're both singing at the same time.

Dave

CF Legend
1.jpg

Matt Lucas on the right.

Ben

CF Legend
gavin said:
Those girls singing it were awful, purely for the fact that they sang in those ridiculous faux-American accents.

Did they...? They sounded quite British to me, especially on the last words of each line. It's certainly not the same accent Idina and Kristen use... Regardless, they're singing a song from a musical, why not act it the way you should?

Mike

Giga Poster
When my family watched that for the first time, we were sure it was a person acting.
On review, I still think it's a person acting. :?

Lain

Giga Poster
Mike said:
When my family watched that for the first time, we were sure it was a person acting.

Yeah, I agree. The man is just a walking cliché.

Yay for Huey Lewis, though. <3

mrclam

Giga Poster
Mike said:

Yeah, I agree. The man is just a walking cliché.

Erm.. just watched it.. erm.. um.. are you two a bit.. erm.. slow?

Ollie

CF Legend
Lol. It wouldn't surprise me if there was someone like that which is why most people were unsure if he was for real or not.
I liked it when Piers joined in with that Air-O-Smith group. Even though they were crap and it wasn't talent at all, Piers was a great sport for getting up on stage and joining in to show that anyone could do it.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Ollie said:
Lol. It wouldn't surprise me if there was someone like that which is why most people were unsure if he was for real or not.

See, now you're confusing "most people" to have the same intellect as you :--D

Ollie

CF Legend
Tonight's show was really good. It had plenty of good acts and a few bad ones.
That belly dancer woman was super fit, and that 73 year old breakdancer was really good for his age.

I can't believe Darth Jackson has got through to the Semis though. Along with some other acts that shouldn't have. There were some much better acts that didn't get through that deserved it more.

Ollie

CF Legend
I reckon the two that got through deserved it the most.
All the other acts were pretty disappointing and ****. I'm surprised that 10 year old girl got so many votes as she was awful tonight. The music was louder than her signing, she was out of tune and really quiet. She only got votes for the cuteness factor and her age.

Diversity and Susan Boyle were the only ones who stood out tonight so I'm glad they both got through.

Nadia

Mega Poster
Susan Boyle is a ****ing weirdo! I actually cringed when she was on stage tonight!!!

Faces of disco were class, they should have got through, of course they didn't have a chance against hyped up Susan but they were defo my fave!

Ollie

CF Legend
Susan is a real character. She always wonders off in the wrong direction, and does her funny 'victory dance'. She's really confident as well.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
So glad that Latvian girl didn't get through, It's called Britain's Got talent for a reason.

Diversity were amazing. I'm backing them for the win.

Also who else thought Susan Boyle was distinctly average tonight?