Do you prefer Boxer shorts or Briefs?

• Briefs

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Boxer shorts

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

~X~

Roller Poster
Boxers! You can't fit anything into briefs, and when you do the 'old man' always rolls out. :laughing6:

-X-

mrclam

Giga Poster
I tend to go comando most days, apart from when i'm gonna be in a position where i need to know where (erm) 'everything is', for example if im going to a theme park, in which case i tend to wear briefs.

Nothing worse than being on a coaster with a restrictive harness and not knowing where everything is located.

(if you get me)

aly

Mega Poster
Angel said:
I wont vote as im not a guy but briefs are more sexy! Boxers cover everything up ... why why why?

You've never seen a guy in tight boxers then! :lol: Trust me, the right boxers and it makes a guy look hot.

I'm boxers all they way will never ever wear briefs!

A

Anonymous

Tight boxers.

With baggy boxers, when you run down the stairs in the morning, or in PE, everything isnt in place and can........well you know. lol!

A

Anonymous

Well, I nooo i aint a guy, but I do wear guys boxers, they are really confotable!!!!!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Boxers definately.

I mean, gives ya a lil breathin room, if ya know what I mean...:roll:

kir

Hyper Poster
I suppose it depends on what mood I'm in. A lot of people on CF will have seen my "sexy pants" at some point. If I want to show off some hip then briefs are great. They offer good support but can be a bit uncomfortable.

My boxer:brief ratio is about 20:4, so, I don't do briefs too often. I'm mostly a boxer man, but they gotta be tight. I hate it when you get a bollock slapping around the inside of your leg on a hot day because your boxers are too loose.

A

Anonymous

Boxers since i was 6. In the U.S. if someone notices you have boxers on
they will probably call you a fag and the worse thing is when they squeez
your n**s together. Boxers are spaceious with alot of room to move around.

A

Anonymous

Ow in Engalnd people just lay off those parts, at least where I live

A

Anonymous

boxers

to be honest its just not cool to be caught wearing breifs and they dont offer the freedom that boxers offer

some boxer shorts are seriously annoying though

Fi

Mega Poster
Boxers are way sexier, and most of you are saying they're more confortable, so wearing them is a win-win situation

A

Anonymous

Boxers, all the way! They offer everyday comfort so for me its got to be boxers. But not too baggy, but not too tight either!

JonSev

Roller Poster
What was that great quote on Will And Grace about boxerbriefs?

EDIT: FOUND IT!

"The homosexual the leading exponent of the underpant hybrid"

Haha.

A

Anonymous

boxers, briefs are too tight, dont give your "genitals" any breathing space!