Do you prefer Boxer shorts or Briefs?

• Briefs

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Boxer shorts

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Sam

Giga Poster
Boxers. Briefs are only good to 'admire' yourself in- but are bloody uncomfortable. Boxers all the way.

Macrae

Roller Poster
Boxers, I don't think i've worn briefs since I was around seven years old. I just find boxers far more comfortable.

Angel

Hyper Poster
I wont vote as im not a guy but briefs are more sexy! Boxers cover everything up ... why why why?

Mack

Mega Poster
Boxers. I wear my pants or shorts a little bit low, about around the lower hip, and boxers showing look a lot better than briefs.

A

Anonymous

Boxers... For every reason mentioned above, except Az's and Angel's...

And they look suitably chavvy, too! ;)

Ed

Roller Poster
Boxers. They are fitter. I hate really loose ones though, they have to be quite tight.

JonSev

Roller Poster
Boxers. Theyre comfier and most of my shirts are pretty short (its the length thats sold in stores...) so whenever raise my hand or jump around or bend down too much Id rather have an interesting pattern than a plain color of breifs.

Mark

Strata Poster
Angel said:
I wont vote as im not a guy but briefs are more sexy! Boxers cover everything up ... why why why?

Aaaah, but some boxers are designed for that too Hales. See also Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and H&M.

I tend to wear boxers a lot more often myself, although I do own briefs too. Depends whatever I grab from the drawer I guess but I have more boxers then briefs.

thx

Mega Poster
I prefer briefs really, have worn them since I was a small kid and I don't see a reason why not to continue doing so. Well I do have some boxers and they're nice when it's cold in the winter, otherwise they quite annoy me when they 'fold up' and are too warm etc.

spicy

Giga Poster
Boxers all the way! I hate briefs there far too tight and really uncomfortable. I havent worn briefs for years to tight and ergh...

Nadia

Mega Poster
Boxer shorts are a lot sexier on a guy as it's kinda like oo what's in there!! (blimey that's so wrong but with briefs you can see, so there's more mystery with boxers) and they just look better!!

Ben

CF Legend
Boxers.

Briefs squash you down to much and keep you bolted in one place. Boxers are free and libertaing. Plus, my underware always seems to crawl up and end up halfway up my back, and boxers look better when that happens.

They're almost always Simpson boxers as well.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Briefs are just too, erm, brief. Usd to wear them, not anymore though. They literally chapped my ass.

A

Anonymous

I prefer briefs, but i only like the patterned or stripy kind not plain colours.