What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Re: Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Project 2018

wottice goin on? The video isn't on my YouTube history...
giphy.gif

I was going to say it looked really amazing too...

Lofty

CF Legend

Pink Panther said:
Ok thanks, so the element's exit is similar to this exit...?
file.php
Yes, of sorts. But imagine if the entry was vertical and not a banked curve upwards.

DelPiero

Strata Poster

Is the video still around? Missed it due to watching Hodor/GoT.

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster

On page 3 there's pictures of a green Mack design from no limits but its actually very different to the real thing. I wonder what colour this coaster will be, will it actually be bright green with black supports? Who knows

Jamesss

Hyper Poster

Just did a simple YouTube search. Here is someones impression of the layout in No Limits.

[youtubevid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EikVQc4yyOs[/youtubevid]

Robbie

Hyper Poster

If it's like that, it'll be fantastic. Not just what Blackpool needs, but what the UK needs. Will put pretty much all the rides Merlin have built to shame.

Lofty

CF Legend

Everything I've seen of it; It's not like that. After the second launch, whilst the layout from above is correct, the elevations aren't. Whoever has created that has forgot that the Turtle Chase sight is a lot more elevated than that, a good 5 meters or so elevation difference. There's also an outwardly banked hill on top of the Turtle Chase site and an overbank as it's coming back into he break run.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016

Quite weird to think this going to have a longer length than Helix? From what I've seen Helix just seems to go on and on and this on plan doesnt look that long.

Ben

CF Legend

^Nah this is LONG.

That video that has been deleted was close and it's very low and quick and long.

davidm

Strata Poster

So why was that video (and posts) deleted?

It was good, and looked pretty plausible to me. Much exciting! :)

Ben

CF Legend

Pure speculation but maybe someone like the park didn't like a very accurate video of their ride, almost like it had been ripped from their own concept video, floating around.

Pure speculation of course.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster

Get that promo! cjbrandy is now a celebrity! I'm expecting some Vicky Balch level media exposure in the forthcoming months. Pick me next time Blackpool gazette!

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster

Wow well that was nice to wake up to, knowing their standards I'm probably being considered right now for Celebrity Big Brother!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

That's amazing, well done cjbrandy! With fame like that, I have no doubt Mrs Thompson will be asking you to officially open the ride! Just remember CoasterForce when you do.

Sandman

Giga Poster

I'm already seeing them slap that quote down on future brochures. 'Top coaster in the WHOLE of EUROPE!'

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

Nice job cj! Have fun competing with Vicky on Celeb. Big Brother!

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk