What's new

Best ride at BGT (not including Iron Gwazi)

Best coaster at BGT?

• Cheetah Hunt

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Cobra’s Curse

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • SheiKra

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Montu

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Tigris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kumba

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Scorpion

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Matt N

CF Legend
I’m not sure how popular this will be, but I’d have to vote for SheiKra here. I love the sense of speed, I love the sustained airtime on the drops, and overall, I just love a good Dive Coaster!

I also have to say that the gap between SheiKra and Iron Gwazi was also not nearly as big as expected for me. I do rank Iron Gwazi a little bit higher, but the two are actually relatively close together in my rankings. SheiKra definitely still holds its own, in my view!

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
I'm torn between Montu and Cheetah Hunt.
One is a very well executed version of a ride type that's not really my thing any more, the other is a not very well executed version of a ride type that is very much my thing.

God damn Iron Gwazi.

RevolutionRuleZ

Mega Poster
Montu for me, by some distance, however its worth noting that Kumba was closed on my one and only visit, and I do generally enjoy the old school B&M's, Dragon Khan being a ride a rank particularly highly, and I enjoyed Kraken so that may challenge it when I return.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I haven't ridden Cobra's Curse, Tigris or Chunt, but I'm fairly confident that none of them would beat out any of the B&M trio, so I still have no hesitation in voting Montu.

JackFish

Mega Poster
Cheetah Hunt, people always get hung up on what it could have been since its a Blitz. But look past what it could have been, it does what it's supposed to do, be a moderate family thrill coaster to introduce people to large coasters. It's not intense, it's just really fun with the whole layout you just have a smile the whole time.