What's new

Ben Ten Alien Thing - Junior Boomerang, DMP

Is it weird that this is bigger than I expected? I pictured it being like, 10ft high or something. Either way, it's a cred, and the kids will love the fact that it 'goes backwards!'... It's a good swap for the Sombreros anyway...

Its a lot taller than I imagined too.

I cant really see it that well, but it looks to me as if it only has one lift, so it should take the forward lap pretty quick.

Hehe yay, looks awesome. Love the colour, hopefully this will be amazing for a kids ride =D

Can someone explain to me why this is a Junior Boomerang? Is it just the fact that it does the track forwards then backwards? I don't know why I expected something not too far from an inversion...

^Yeah, it works just the same way that the Boomerang models work (ie, pulled backwards up a hill, back through the station, through the track, back up another spike and the whole lot backwards), except that it doesn't have the inversions and isn't as intense. Hence the 'Junior' bit.

I think that answers your question!

Unless my eyes deceive me, the "far end" elevation has an unusual dip in it!

Hopefully some decent theming will help to make this a good package.

I think it looks really sweet and actually quite inventive for a kiddie coaster. This will have the look of a more grown up coaster and will definitely be a 'next-step-up' moment for some kids out there.

I cant be bothered to create a new topic for it so il shove it in here.

“Love is in the air for Elton and David, who are set to spend their first Valentine’s Day together.

The pair of male spider monkeys, pictured preparing to kiss, live at Drayton Manor Zoo, part of Drayton Manor Theme Park, in Staffordshire.

Colin Bryan, the park’s Managing Director, said: “They have been inseparable since they got together last year, and they love to spend their time cuddling and kissing one another. They make a wonderful couple and to celebrate their first Valentine’s Day we plan to give them a special romantic meal.”

The public can see Elton and David, along with the other animals, when the zoo and the park’s Thomas Land™ attraction reopen for the up coming half term holiday (Sat 19th Feb – Sun 27th Feb). Visit www.draytonmanor.co.uk for prices and opening times.”

EltonandDavid-Valentinepic.jpg

EltonandDavidcloseup.jpg

Now, if they were headless ghost gay monkeys, THAT would be a PR story! ;)

furie said:
Now, if they were headless ghost gay monkeys, THAT would be a PR story! ;)
This made me laugh. A lot. Shame Hixee will get all the credit for it ;)

As for the coaster.... I want to make a noise that's somewhere between hmmm, meh, and eugh. I'm going to go with eummmeh.

I'm sure its lovely for the kiddies and everything, but, well, it's not really a boomerang is it? I know that the principal is the same, but, well.... eugh. That's essentially saying that ALL shuttle coasters are boomerangs. Which is silly.

I really can't wait to see the finished product should be good. Does this mean that the whole of Ariel Park is going to be re-themed around CN? I hope not, might end up looking like a pofetic attempt to recreate Toon Town from Disneyworld, and that's crap anyway.

Why yes, yes there are. Even better, they're CF OWNED CONSTRUCTION PICS! Hurrah, we don't need to ask permission as they belong to me!!! THey're mine, copyright me and nobody can see them MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Ahem...

181995_1769261945014_1043162436_1969794_7171285_n.jpg

183405_1769263105043_1043162436_1969795_6048297_n.jpg

185653_1769264065067_1043162436_1969796_7269470_n.jpg

184273_1769264865087_1043162436_1969798_436044_n.jpg

I think it looks pretty good actually. I'll bet the pass through the station curving round will be "fun". That wiggly track looks really silly too. Quite excited about this now :)

^Agreed. This actually looks really really good for a kiddie ride. Looks like it will be great fun!

I don't get it

But it looks ace! haha, whats with the wiggly track <3. That bit looks fun. Is it not a full circuit coaster? sorry if I'm slow with this.