What's new

American Football 2013 Draft date change, pg 2

tomahawk

Strata Poster
New Season coming up with training camps starting in 5 days, so it's time to start a new league. As was discussed in the last year's topic, Joey and myself will be co comissishing again, and we would like a few more people. Last year was 8, so we want a minimum of 8 this year, 10 being the ideal number. Seeing as my old roommate won't be joining us again this year, we have ideally 3 spots to fill. If we can get the numbers, we will make it 12. Current draft day, just to hold a mark, is August 22, at 10:30 PM EST. This will obviously change, but once we get the numbers, we can decide on a working date.

Those who have expressed interest already:
Snoo
Myself
Youngster Joey
CoastingChris50 (current champion)
Colossus

Follow this link if you want in, and please post in here with team name as well. Something I would like to try is we each put in a name, and we can randomly select who gets what name. Done it before and it gets pretty funny. This is also intended to be the NFL 2013 and NCAAF thread so have at it.

http://y.ahoo.it/Cs5c0vg3

If anyone is interested in a COLLEGE FOOTBALL league as well, let me know. Heard they are a blast, never done one but I would like to try if we can get enough interest.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Re: American Football 2013 Edition

Cool, I'll sign myself up when I get back from the US on Monday.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: RE: American Football 2013 Edition

I changed my name to Sandusky's sandbox star. Might change it to something Aaron Hernandez

Colossus

Giga Poster
Re: RE: American Football 2013 Edition

tomahawKSU said:
I changed my name to Sandusky's sandbox star. Might change it to something Aaron Hernandez

One of the guys team in one of my other leagues is called Aaron Hernandez's prison team.

It appears I cannot join, I tried to join the other week and it said the league hadn't been set up, now it is saying the league is full? :?

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Alright guys, so the temporary draft day is THURSDAY AUGUST 22 AT 10:30 EST.

I want to know if this works for everyone, and if not, what time/day works? Earlier at night, during the day, what have you. We are also one member short. I have a friend as a back up but would love it to be a full CF league.

So yeah, please offer suggestions and we will go with majority on when the draft is. Want it to have the most people there.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster

I can make whatever work, but anything after 5:30pm est Mon-Fri, or all day on Sat or Sun works for me.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Nope! Still have one spot left! Go ahead and sign up.

Joey 10:30 isn't late enough?