What's new

American Football 2013 Draft date change, pg 2

Colossus

Giga Poster
^
Thank you :)

I honestly thought Marcus was going to take my doughnut away this week, especially when Peyton decided "I know, lets throw 3 early touches to Julius Thomas and Eric Decker." Fortunately old Tony popped up with a career performance to save my ass! Unless Matty Ice does the same thing tonight?

Providing he does not my 2 fantasy teams will have a combined record of 10 - 0! Whilst my 2 actual teams (Bucs and Steelers) will have a combined record of 0 - 8? Who cares about the well being of your actual team though? Fantasy is much more important ;)

Colossus

Giga Poster
A mixture of emotions for me last night, first despair as Nick Foles had a career day earning 78 points for my bench. But happiness as the late game with 86 points from Andre Johnson and T.Y Hilton hopefully saving my week.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
39 points when an entire bench is not on bye is unacceptable.

This league is a total joke this year with lack of updating lineups. Done with it after this year. Bye weeks suck, but at least make an effort to update your team, other than just ignore it.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Who has not updated their team then? Every time I look at my opponent there are never bye week players left in?

I agree with you though, there's no point having a team if you don't manage it, I actually love managing mine, I spend way too much time thinking about fantasy football.

EDIT - OK I see now, two instances of mismanagement, I bet you I lose next week when one of said players team are all off bye and back in the team?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
This next week I have my defense on bye, I will make the tough decision of who to drop on my roster rather than just deal with the lack of points. If you are physically unable to update it, LET ME KNOW, I can do it. It's a joke.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Yeah I have been running with 1 defense all season as I have the Seahawks, they also are yet to have a bye week, so I will have to drop a player to sub a defense and I have no idea who to drop, I may even drop Doug Martin as I don't we will see much more of him this season.

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
^I just had a kid so checking my team (outside of the one I put money down on) was not a priority. :)

Now that I am back to work I should have more time to do the bs stuff, like this.