What's new

American Football 2013 Draft date change, pg 2

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Even though the Ravens are the defending Super Bowl champs, I gotta go with the home team. The Broncos are gonna be absolutely stacked this year after adding Welker, and I think the loss of Pitta for the Ravens will be bigger than most people think.

^Also by the way, which team is yours in the fantasy league?

Chris Coasters

Strata Poster
madhjsp said:
Even though the Ravens are the defending Super Bowl champs, I gotta go with the home team. The Broncos are gonna be absolutely stacked this year after adding Welker, and I think the loss of Pitta for the Ravens will be bigger than most people think.

This. I want Denver to win.

insanecoastervids

Hyper Poster
madhjsp said:

Portland Nemesis

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
Re: RE: American Football 2013 Draft date change, pg 2

tomahawKSU said:
Izzo who is your team? At least K-State lost to 2 time 1AA champ. NDSU is good, but ya awful start to season.

I root for the USF Bulls. Its been a tough 3 seasons after a meteoric rise in D1.

How about Peyton last night. Making my 1st rd pick look alright after 1 week dropping 90 points.

Snoo

The Legend
If he keeps performing, you'll win the league easy. Of course, he could break his leg tomorrow.. so FINGERS CROSSED! :p

PS: O-H-I-O! :D

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^^ And let us not forget the first time Cincinnati discovered the talent in Zach Collaros against USF. :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k1tIJGHv20[/youtube]

OSU plays San Diego St, Cincy plays Illinois, and we have the Michigan vs. Notre Dame game. Lots of good football to root for this weekend!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
After K-State's loss to North Dakota State, I'm not optimistic for a bowl this season. Louisiana Lafeyette is tomorrow, and then UMass. I think Lafeyette will get rolled since they are angry, but you never know.

Also been looking at North Dakota State the past few years, how the **** are they still 1AA?

Fantasy note. I am LISTENING to offers for ARIAN FOSTER. Come get it.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Never say never.

Cincinnati Bearcats lost to Oklahoma in their second game of the season 52 to 26. In the game, our star starting quarterback Dustin Grutza broke his foot, which was believed at the time to be the downfall of Brian Kelly's spread offense.

Tony Pike became the starting quarterback, an unknown Cincy native, who turned out to be one of the best quarterbacks in college football that year. Even Pike got injured during an Akron matchup, breaking his forearm, which forced us to even lean further back on our #3 quarterback Chaz Anderson and #4 quarterback Zach Collaros. The above video I posted was Zach's first play as a Bearcat during the 2008 season.

Bearcats ultimately went 11-2, and saw their first ever BCS appearance at the Orange Bowl.

While moments in the season seemed to be bowl-hope enders, the team was able to turn around with amazing results.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Re: RE: American Football 2013 Draft date change, pg 2

Not locked yet, I was super dumb dumb and took out Boldin minutes before games started.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

tomahawk

Strata Poster
ATTENTION LADIES AND SLUTS!

THERE IS A POLL POSTED IN THE LEAGUE REGARDING ADDING AN ADDITIONAL ROSTER SPOT. IT IS STILL POSSIBLE, VOTE BY TUESDAY AND I WILL EDIT IT IF THE VOTES SAY SO. It is possible, I checked, so this way it will be available once waiver wire opens Wednesday.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Such an awful week! I will no longer listen to the so called "experts" as everytime I do, I get murdered.

Anquan **** Boldin. Love how he was "worst potential starting WR option" **** morons. Lack of QB is going to kill me in this league.