Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
This is what the noise at the end looks like on a spectrogram:
a8ced435fb051d2c892cf4d6b18e3897.jpg
And I can verify.
Be Chosen.PNG
For how cringy that presentation was... clever use of audio for the subtle hint.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
think I've found a picture of the queueline theming arriving..

http://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*6rHh_CIlfekWe_CrvXJyQA.png

I thought the shipping container joke had died, clearly I was wrong :/

Given that the last time Merlin used a shipping container as part of an attraction was back in 2012/3 (I think...Zufari's queue has a dressed up shipping container somewhere, but can't think of any since?), I think it's safe to say that phase is well and truly dead..

Robbie

Hyper Poster

Given that the last time Merlin used a shipping container as part of an attraction was back in 2012/3 (I think...Zufari's queue has a dressed up shipping container somewhere, but can't think of any since?), I think it's safe to say that phase is well and truly dead..
That's partly because they haven't actually added many attractions in the last 4 years, but there was the two hotels they built at Thorpe almost entirely out of shipping containers!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

Ghostbusters at Heide Park. This year. You're welcome.

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ This. Plus DBGT is practically an oversized container with a mediocre facade covering the corner of it. Although I hate them, I low-key want them to continue doing it just because it's so laughable and pathetic.

scw55

Hyper Poster
As mundane yet interesting this development is, I am ashamed at how much I check this thread for updates. There isn't really anything mysterious to speculate. I'm genuinely interested in this coaster.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I dunno what to think about this. I tend to like GCI's rides but InvadR was a bit... Lacking in oomph? I get it's clearly a family ride, but there are better coasters out there aimed at younger audiences. It's bounding seemed... Uninspired? I don't know. I don't mind this not having a decent drop as long as it picks up speed (kinda like how Nemesis manages it), but I'm sooooo skeptical. :(

Lightning Racer, Thunderhead, Joris, White Lightning, Renegade, Apocalypse and Wildcat are all really good imo.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I'm actually quite looking forward to it, I think it'll be a fun little ride without being too intimidating to the GP. othing special but a good solid addition.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I like GCI but that little dip looks just about as exciting as watching a Coaster-NET video.

That other post indicates it's a triple down so there's definitely still a chance it'll get some speed in there.

Lofty

CF Legend
It's not really a triple down, though? It has a rise after the first initial drop, banks to the right and then drops again?

There really is no hope in this being any good.