What's new

Alton Towers | Nemesis Reborn | B&M Retrack | 2024

DelPiero

Strata Poster
If they had replaced all the track including the lift, brakes and station then I would have. Similar to removing a worm and putting a brand spanking new one in.

Anyway, people can count it if they want, but I shall be gazing down from my ivory tower ;)

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
The problem I have is that I counted Hulk twice, therefore I must count this again right? That's gonna be awkward when dozens more B&Ms eventually get retracked and I get all these tounge-in-cheek plus ones.
I guess ‘uncounting’ hulk now may mess up some milestones?

AidanCKY

Mega Poster
The problem I have is that I counted Hulk twice, therefore I must count this again right? That's gonna be awkward when dozens more B&Ms eventually get retracked and I get all these tounge-in-cheek plus ones.

Hulk also kept its original brake runs, station, lift hill. Same layout, not all track replaced = not a new credit

Nitefly

Hyper Poster
Meanwhile on Apple Music….

FKlo2SU.jpeg

\o/

Edit - I’m so pumped and I won’t even be there 🙈

Last edited:

spicy

Giga Poster
Nemesis currently has an almost 5 hour wait!

It’s 1994 again

Climb

Mega Poster
Work has taken place on the waterfalls pumps. Not sure if they are still working on it or they already tried but…

Dar

Hyper Poster
The atmosphere looks incredible!

The eye seems very Merlin-esque. Obvious pattern of the teeth moving up and down, rather than random. Why doesn't it sync up with trains leaving the station? It could scream and all the teeth open up while the eye follows the train up the lift.

Or something, I'm not an artist.

AidanCKY

Mega Poster
Sooo... who else was kicked out of the queue line at the end of the day? Maybe I'll get to ride it next time. 🙁
As usual Merlins amazing attention to detail and great planning. FFS

The atmosphere looks incredible!

The eye seems very Merlin-esque. Obvious pattern of the teeth moving up and down, rather than random. Why doesn't it sync up with trains leaving the station? It could scream and all the teeth open up while the eye follows the train up the lift.

Or something, I'm not an artist.

Yeah it looks to be a great idea but not executed that well. Why don't all of them move? Why do they move like an 80's ghost train effect and not something made in 2024? Every tooth moving randomly would look amazing.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
As usual Merlins amazing attention to detail and great planning. FFS

Yeah it looks to be a great idea but not executed that well. Why don't all of them move? Why do they move like an 80's ghost train effect and not something made in 2024? Every tooth moving randomly would look amazing.
Imagine complaining about a new effect that didn't even need to be included when the whole area looks objectively miles better than it did before. Smh