What's new

Alton Towers | Nemesis Reborn | B&M Retrack | 2024

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Yeah unfortunately I never got to SFMM in time enough to ride Revolution before they renamed it to New Revolution. Missed out on that bonus +1!

giphy.gif

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Like I said… Doesn’t matter…

Either B&M HAVE made a new train to the original spec… Or it’s the original train with a total and complete overhaul… Win win… All that matters is that it’s to the original spec, bottom bar and all… 👍

owenjohn

Roller Poster
I also thought they were the old ones refurbished but the seat pillars are different. They have a rounded welded shape at the top of each of them. This could just be the old seat pillars with new fixings or plates added to strengthen them but they are different in a way.
They look the same to me, I think the paint and light hitting them has made the rounded shape stand out, but it was defiantly present on the old train.

Attachments

• nemi train 1.jpg
    nemi train 1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 54

rctneil

Roller Poster
They look the same to me, I think the paint and light hitting them has made the rounded shape stand out, but it was defiantly present on the old train.

Ah! So it was! Good spot. I did check some photos of the old trains but couldn’t see them but you’re absolutely right

I retract my comment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Another Nemesis update! Parts of the construction walls have been "clawed down" and also there seems to be a new/remastered soundtrack playing in the area 👀

ScottLann

Mega Poster
I somehow thought all new track was already installed.
I actually read it had to be sent back (not idea why or how accurate that was) but it was strange that there was such a delay on this last section getting done considering the pace the rest was put up.

It's a shame they couldn't get it done before yesterday and tease us all with a test run before the park closed 😂

JackFish

Mega Poster
I actually read it had to be sent back (not idea why or how accurate that was) but it was strange that there was such a delay on this last section getting done considering the pace the rest was put up.

It's a shame they couldn't get it done before yesterday and tease us all with a test run before the park closed 😂
That would have been absolutely brutal.

Bowser

Mega Poster
And just like that, the layout is complete (again!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzWJRTdt5ig/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Depending on how quickly the surrounding area gets finished, we could hopefully see testing in the next month or two 👀

Can you access that area during the Xmas openings? Only seems to be C-Beebies Land/Mutiny Bay open this year so presumably they restrict access to other areas of the park? Or do they leave it open for the Rollercoaster Restaurant and Gardens?

ScottLann

Mega Poster
Looks like it was taken from the car park which I believe will be accessible all year round. Think there will be some really good views however from the Rollercoaster restaurant area. In terms of Xmas openings, I'm not 100% sure which paths will be accessible just yet 🤔