What's new

Alton Towers' Galactica VR coaster/Rollercoaster Restaurant

Re: Alton Towers submits planning permission

No, I mentioned Skyride and you attempted to correct me to Blade.

I stated that Blade is closer to the hotels than Skyride so it'd be even quicker to get there.

Like, Jesus Christ this hasn't been that complicated a conversation. In conclusion, you walk at about a third of the speed of a normal person.

Ben said:
No, I mentioned Skyride and you attempted to correct me to Blade.

I stated that Blade is closer to the hotels than Skyride so it'd be even quicker to get there.

Like, Jesus Christ this hasn't been that complicated a conversation. In conclusion, you walk at about a third of the speed of a normal person.
It does not take 5 minutes to walk from the hotel to Blade, end of.

You walk excessively slow then

In relative news, that path is having work done on it :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

Wow, OK, it's come to this.

Alton.jpg

As you can see the path is half a mile long.

The average walking speed of a human is 3.1mph - so taking ten minutes to do this walk.

Most theme park visitors (usually being younger, physically able persons) will walk quicker than that and do it in less time.

In conclusion, pipe down. You can't put "end of" and the end of an incorrect statement and hope that makes it right.

Ben said:
Wow, OK, it's come to this.

Alton.jpg

As you can see the path is half a mile long.

The average walking speed of a human is 3.1mph - so taking ten minutes to do this walk.

Most theme park visitors (usually being younger, physically able persons) will walk quicker than that and do it in less time.

In conclusion, pipe down. You can't put "end of" and the end of an incorrect statement and hope that makes it right.
So I was right then, it doesn't take 5 minutes... It took me 15 minutes, I don't understand how you can argue against that? Do like to have a problem with everyone on this site or just the people who aren't in your little clique?

If it took you 15 minutes you were walking very slowly!

This all comes from you thinking we were even talking about this entrance in the first place, which we weren't.

I have a problem with people who are thick and think they can argue their incorrect points with no comeback. Ie, you.

Yeah, I really miss these kind of arguments from the old days of CF. I used to be in the middle of them :lol:

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I'm proposing an Alton Towers live next season, in which the whole day is spent at the woodland walk.

Each member will walk from one end to the other (individually) while another member records the exact amount of time it takes them to complete the walk. It is important for members of varying speeds to participate in order to get an accurate sample.

The results will then be taken to a 'base team' in Forbidden Valley, where they will be added to a spreadsheet.

Once every participating member has completed the walk the base team will have an hour to work out the average amount of time it takes to complete the walk. The result will then be placed inside a golden envelope and revealed by a celebrity at the end of the day.

Only then will this argument be settled. I suggest that this topic is locked and all talk of Alton Towers is halted until this experiment has been completed.

Dare I say at the start of the day the walk takes 5-10 mins but on the way back (particularly in crowds) it's 15-20 'cos you're a bit knackered?

mouse said:
I'm proposing an Alton Towers live next season, in which the whole day is spent at the woodland walk.

Each member will walk from one end to the other (individually) while another member records the exact amount of time it takes them to complete the walk. It is important for members of varying speeds to participate in order to get an accurate sample.

The results will then be taken to a 'base team' in Forbidden Valley, where they will be added to a spreadsheet.

Once every participating member has completed the walk the base team will have an hour to work out the average amount of time it takes to complete the walk. The result will then be placed inside a golden envelope and revealed by a celebrity at the end of the day.

Only then will this argument be settled. I suggest that this topic is locked and all talk of Alton Towers is halted until this experiment has been completed.

omg
invFyRNJKDZJo.gif

How long would it take someone to hop it if they'd lost limbs in a tragic accident?

Asking for a friend.

Smithy you beautiful bastard.

There aren't any POVs of the woodland walk on YT so I'm flying ECG over in the spring time so he can film it in 3D.

I noticed during my search that Towers Times states the walk takes 25mins. From my own personal experience, it took me about 10mins when I hungover.

This discussion about the woodland walk and a bloody menu is testament how uninspiring Alton Towers will be in 2016. Except for the fireworks, obvs.

Ian said:
This discussion about the woodland walk and a bloody menu is testament how uninspiring Alton Towers will be in 2016. Except for the fireworks, obvs.

I now await Towers having to cancel their fireworks this year, due to some new NIMBY complaining... ;)