What's new

Adventureland, Iowa | The Monster | Gerstlauer Infinity

Lofty

CF Legend
The best bit about the whole video is the really awkward 'Yeah bitch' glance she does at the end.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
molly.jpg

Molly <3

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Serious track wobble at 12 seconds! Not really sure what the first element after the drop is? Just looks odd.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Pee Oh Vee
[facebookpost]https://www.facebook.com/102775329805861/videos/vb.102775329805861/1014772985272753/?type=2&theater[/facebookpost]
I wasn't aware how odd that first inversion/thing/idk was! :confused1: That's not an inversion...
The station is looking cute.

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
Now Gerst has seemingly ditched OTSRs for good, the majority of their future coasters will be pretty darn good! This one looks like a lot of fun with a creative little layout. Its a great shame The Smiler was built before Gerstlauer's lap bar era because it would be one of the best coasters in the UK if it had lap bars.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Looks like a great coaster! Loads of hangtime, some nice inversions, and seemingly smooth. Hopefully I'll be able to ride it this summer! :)

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I really don't like the look of this. That hangtime is too prolonged for me, the transitions look god awful and it already looks rattly. Even the airtime hills look weak.
I'd like to hear ECG's review of it when he makes the trip, as this looks like a poor version of Impulse.

Lofty

CF Legend
It's weird, it's like some of the elements are in need of more speed to make them enjoyable? Especially the Stengel Dive type element before the final inversion.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Haha, yes!!!! This is exactly the type of activated lighting I was alluding to in the Mako construction thread. Very cool to seeing a simple application of light programming, to react as the train rounds the course.

steel

Mega Poster
Went on this today! It's phenomenal! The hangtime on the loop and especially on the last two elements is unreal. Just a really fun, really solid family thrill ride all around.

6GiRRi6.jpg

e3tXJRy.jpg

EeCqEEf.jpg