What's new

2012 CF RCT 3 World Championship Hub

BBH

Giga Poster
nealbie said:
Just realised a slight hitch with this...... Aren't there only launch and giga "Intamins" on RCT3?
I know you're a purist, but it's time for your first CTR.

Intamin Mega Coaster. Do it. There are also ones for Blitz coasters and there's even one by RR for Furius Baco.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Sorry, but I've just ran out of time to build anything new for this, let alone film it. :(

Due to that, I will just enter something I've already built and filmed when the time comes.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Look at customscenarydepot.com and look up the techno dude pack on the frontier forums I believe (maybe it was atari....not at home currently).

If I could possibly figure out what packs correspond to names I could toss some together and pop them online for ya.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Thekingin64 said:
Sorry, but I've just ran out of time to build anything new for this, let alone film it. :(

Due to that, I will just enter something I've already built and filmed when the time comes.

Yeah that's cool :)

nealbie said:
Can someone direct me towards some Intamins then, please? So I can make an entry xD

Hey Neil, was you looking at using CTR's or just the ingame rides?

There`s only really the Giga and Stormrunner you can use, but there's a few different coasters you can make with them, you can use the Giga to create a Mega Coaster or Mega-Lite style layout.
Or you could have a 60mph block brake at the start and turn it into a LSM or Accelerator, style ride, or you could use the Stormrunner to do this.

There`s also a Impulse, Strata and I think a Zac-Spin.

If you did want to use a CTR, here`s a couple that I like using, but it obviously it just gives you looking trains, the flexibility o the track will b the same as all CTR's.

http://velvetskyemusic.com/RCT3_files/Rct3_Land_a2.html (Generic Giga)

http://rctdb.com/custom-tracked-rides/d ... n-coaster/

http://rctdb.com/custom-tracked-rides/e ... force-ctr/

Intricks said:
Look at customscenarydepot.com and look up the techno dude pack on the frontier forums I believe (maybe it was atari....not at home currently).

If I could possibly figure out what packs correspond to names I could toss some together and pop them online for ya.

I'm still to find a working download for this, if you know of one I would be in your debt if you post a link.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Colossus said:
Thekingin64 said:

Yeah that's cool :)

nealbie said:
Can someone direct me towards some Intamins then, please? So I can make an entry xD

Hey Neil, was you looking at using CTR's or just the ingame rides?

There`s only really the Giga and Stormrunner you can use, but there's a few different coasters you can make with them, you can use the Giga to create a Mega Coaster or Mega-Lite style layout.
Or you could have a 60mph block brake at the start and turn it into a LSM or Accelerator, style ride, or you could use the Stormrunner to do this.

There`s also a Impulse, Strata and I think a Zac-Spin.

If you did want to use a CTR, here`s a couple that I like using, but it obviously it just gives you looking trains, the flexibility o the track will b the same as all CTR's.

http://velvetskyemusic.com/RCT3_files/Rct3_Land_a2.html (Generic Giga)

http://rctdb.com/custom-tracked-rides/d ... n-coaster/

http://rctdb.com/custom-tracked-rides/e ... force-ctr/

Intricks said:

I'm still to find a working download for this, if you know of one I would be in your debt if you post a link.

If you want techno-dudes, here is the forum (rctlounge, my bad....was WAY off) that houses the working links to his CTRs:

Techno-Dude

You are QUITE welcome with this find of mine :3

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the last round...however, I'm somewhat dubious that I'll win the next....

Anyway, two quick things:

1) Can we have a small list of Intamin CTR's? I expect I'll be needing one...
2)Are there any additional guidelines? I need to commence...

Intricks

Strata Poster
Check the Techno-Dude link ive supplied as well as the 3 CP10 has as well. Ontop of that is the Wing Rider CTR from Revolutionary Rides, plus DasMatzes Intamin Pre-Fab Woodie CTR.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Please help!

I commenced with my entry tonight, however in the process of making the Hershey's Stormurunner design, I created a vertical drop similar to those featured on mega - lites. However, when the terrain was toggled, it showed up as 3.86, opposed to the station's 3.87...and consequently, I can't achieve a full circuit.

Any wisdom on this problem as it is inhibiting my progression?

nealbie

CF Legend
I can't access any of the links to the custom trains (already have the generic giga car, which looks nice, but I don't like it because it doesn't work with the cable lift), they're 'rar' files which me and my computer haven't the foggiest what to do with.

Are there not any custom coasters?

Intricks

Strata Poster
CoasterCrazy said:
Please help!

I commenced with my entry tonight, however in the process of making the Hershey's Stormurunner design, I created a vertical drop similar to those featured on mega - lites. However, when the terrain was toggled, it showed up as 3.86, opposed to the station's 3.87...and consequently, I can't achieve a full circuit.

Any wisdom on this problem as it is inhibiting my progression?

You are literally going to have to go through your enire layout as zoomed in as possible and find the one spot in which it doesnt look level, OR, you can test it and see where the train disappears.